Any one ever hear of "spice"?

Yes, I think anyone who has an interest in trying pot should try it. The downsides are mild and should not deter you.

I'm not suggesting everyone smoke pot if they don't like the effects. I'm not suggesting getting high all the time. I'm not suggesting trying it while driving, working or caring for your 2-year old nephew.

I'd also suggest people try sex at some point in time, even if they aren't married. (I'm SO bold.) A glass of wine, or a fine beer is something I'd recommend most try, at least once, too.

My life is "fine and dandy" thought I have never been to Europe. I don't take exception to those who suggest I go once to experience it.

Au contraire. If you are VERY important, you can do what you want, when you want. It's good to be the King.

I'm working my way up to King. ;)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the fact that you cannot work effectively when stoned (hmmm what else can you not do effectively) but you do get stoned says a lot about your lack of importance in this world. :devil:

Do you rate importance in the world by salary or job title? I am a landscaper and a chef. Pretty much the only time I wont smoke is before my chef job. Just because when I am rushing around setting up my station I tend to forget about half of the 12 items I ran into the cooler for, when I go stoned. I will rock the line stoned though. My other job, in the spring I get stoned with my girl and go plant trees(neither of us is driving). I always comment- "we plant trees for a living. How cool is that!?" Planting trees is pretty important IMO

Edited by Pete

Do you rate importance in the world by salary or job title? I am a landscaper and a chef. Pretty much the only time I wont smoke is before my chef job. Just because when I am rushing around setting up my station I tend to forget about half of the 12 items I ran into the cooler for, when I go stoned. I will rock the line stoned though. My other job, in the spring I get stoned with my girl and go plant trees(neither of us is driving). I always comment- "we plant trees for a living. How cool is that!?" Planting trees is pretty important IMO

Let's see you can't remember what you went into the walk-in for but your rock the line when you're stoned? :lol: You're kidding yourself. You may think you rock the line when you're stoned but I bet you're much better at remembering the orders called to you when straight. I know I thought I was much better on the line stoned but I sure as hell wasn't. I remember once I got really stoned before I practiced with the band I used to play with. I thought I was killing it. They all got together after the session and told me never to get that high again before we practiced. Perception while high and reality are two very different things.

My life is "fine and dandy" though I have never been to Europe. I don't take exception to those who suggest I go once to experience it.

You wouldn't take exception if someone suggested that you only hang out with hairy legged and armpitted chicks?

Are you stoned again? Because you sound like you're stoned again.

You wouldn't take exception if someone suggested that you only hang out with hairy legged and armpitted chicks?

Not if I lived in Italy.

But, since I live in the US of A, I'd have to ask, "What's the upside of hanging around with hairy legged and armpitted chicks?" I know there is an upside to smoking pot.

I may, on the rare occasion, post stoned. You post like one of the crayons is stuck in your brain. Are you Homer?

Wow - that's 6 minutes and 2 seconds I'll never have back. I kept waiting for it get funny. I guess the only part that I did smile at was towards the end about the two stoned guys trying to get in a fight, but it wasn't worth 5 minutes plus of nothing for that.

Why so serious?-)

Good for you. I suggest you don't try it. Seriously.

Those who suggest nothing bad can come of it are wrong. I, like many others, had their first panic attack after smoking it (not the first time smoking it by far, either).

Fear-monger much? :lol:

The libertarian in you wants the government to tax something?

I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but upon further review, it actually isn't.

Yeah, sorry about my role in that. But that's how it works here on Off The Wall. :lol:

Of Off The Wall? Try all the walls. :lol:

Whining crybaby B word? Man, who pissed in your bong water?

Ok, that actually was funny :lol:

Great, wake and bake. I hope you don't havae anything important to do today. Could you imagine if one of us said "ahhh Monday morning here I sit at home with a nice Irish coffee to start my day."

Oh, stop being such a spliffy pooper.

Wake and bakes are awesomeeeee. A nice early trip to the gym to get my endorphines pumping, followed by a couple bong rips, and then a hot steamy shower and a cup of coffee. You'll feel on top of the world. Trust in Woody! :thumbsup:

Spoken like a true Wooderson :thumbsup:

Good to see such a mature conversation over a topic that has never been discussed here before.

Boooooooo

Yeah it is.

:lol:

I love that guy!!

“They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the !@#$ing effort. There is a difference.”

:lol:

Edited by Magox

• 3 months later...

Pot is totally harmless. Well, if you don't mind a little psychosis:

Schizophrenia anyone?

Alcohol is harmless if you don't mind a little:

Liver failure

Cancer

Brain damage

Alcoholic Lung Disease

Psoriasis

Osteoporosis

Impotence

Pancreatitis

Depression

Suicide

Dementia

Strokes

Tobacco is harmless if you don't mind a little:

Cancer

Pulmonary disease

Cardiovascular disease

Renal damage

Infections

Impotence

Infertility

Alzheimer's disease

Let's compare the three, because prohibitionists will lose every time.