Any one ever hear of "spice"?

Your writing is about as clear as mud. It took me about 5 tries, but I think I finally figured out what your three sentences mean.

- the own actions - you said "I guess we hang out with different types" I read that as "I guess your friends are losers who would think that a stove could blow, whereas my friends are cool"

- "What he said" is not too complex for me, but it is for you. It means "I totally agree with what this guy said." Dean asked a question about how google works and you said "What he said" How can you agree with a question? You obviously thought he was somehow making a pro pot point, which he wasn't.

- Yeah, because it's a lack of understanding that freaks people out on pot. Adam Carolla was talking about this on his hilarious podcast. He was saying that pot is not good for those who have a lot going on upstairs - there's too much in the closet to rummage thru and find skeletons......His buddy/producer Donny is a total stoner that Adam is always ragging on about doing dopey things. He said Donny is perfect for this drug because he's got nothing in that closet........Like Donny, I think you are not very articulate nor a very good communicator, and that's why it's good for you. Not that you have some great understanding, but actually the opposite. Case in point - wtf does the +1 mean at the end of your last sentence?

Dude you only think his writing is poor because you're not like all spliffed out man. When you partake, your mind opens up and you can even understand incoherent ramblings that seem to say up is down and black is white. You should like try it man, it will blow your mind. Imagine what your life would be like if you could understand zombies man. Whoa.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you only think his writing is poor because you're not like all spliffed out man. When you partake, your mind opens up and you can even understand incoherent ramblings that seem to say up is down and black is white. You should like try it man, it will blow your mind. Imagine what your life would be like if you could understand zombies man. Whoa.

You think Zombies get stoned? Wouldn't that explain why they are always so hungry?

I always feel good when I smoke weed, and don't feel paranoia. Sometimes I feel euphoric. And it will help comfort whatever ails you. This is from personal experience, not from 10 cent conjecture. To hear a non smoker tell a smoker how bad the effects are is laughable. And on that note I am going to fire up the bong. Coffee and bonghits is a fantastic way to start the day!

And that synthetic spice crap is dangerous and unregulated. The FDA does not regulate spice. There is no list of ingredients. Anything could be in there. And I try and avoid synthetic **** (MSG, Frankenfood, etc). Put down the spice and get some nice dank purple!

Great, wake and bake. I hope you don't havae anything important to do today. Could you imagine if one of us said "ahhh Monday morning here I sit at home with a nice Irish coffee to start my day."

You think Zombies get stoned? Wouldn't that explain why they are always so hungry?

No zombies don't get stoned. Stoners get Zombied. :D

Could you imagine if one of us said "ahhh Monday morning here I sit at home with a nice Irish coffee to start my day."

I can imagine that, and have no problem with it. I just may do that tomorrow, if I have no calls to make.

Could you imagine if one of us said "ahhh Monday morning here I sit at home with a nice Irish coffee to start my day."

I can imagine that, and have no problem with it. I just may do that tomorrow, if I have no calls to make.

Tomorrow is Tuesday. Are you stoned again? :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Wake and bakes are awesomeeeee. A nice early trip to the gym to get my endorphines pumping, followed by a couple bong rips, and then a hot steamy shower and a cup of coffee. You'll feel on top of the world. Trust in Woody! :thumbsup:

If you have a light day planned, or can handle it, I'm all for it.

Me, I can have a drink or two and still function properly for most things. But I don't work effectively if I'm stoned. I know people who are the opposite and are simply useless if they have one beer or glass of wine with lunch, but are fine after puffing.

Individual differences.

Tomorrow is Tuesday. Are you stoned again? :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Moron. A week from tomorrow is Tuesday. Sheesh.

LOL - I did have to take a few hits to slog thru those three sentences.

I always feel good when I smoke weed, and don't feel paranoia. Sometimes I feel euphoric. And it will help comfort whatever ails you. This is from personal experience, not from 10 cent conjecture. To hear a non smoker tell a smoker how bad the effects are is laughable. And on that note I am going to fire up the bong. Coffee and bonghits is a fantastic way to start the day!

I hope you're not driving near me or mine today!

quote:

This is from personal experience, not from 10 cent conjecture. To hear a non smoker tell a smoker how bad the effects are is laughable.

If you're referring to me, that is not 10 cent conjecture, it is personal experience. And, it's not a non smoker, talking - it's a former smoker......What is laughable (although I do have to say that when I got stoned everything was laughable, so it's all relative) is when somebody who experiences pot in a good way and hasn't had any ill effects with it (yet) thinks that that is the case for everybody.....I remember saying that exact stuff when I was 16 - this girl is telling me how it effects her bad and I'm trying to convince her she's just doing it the right way.

I've also come to realize that those who I'm arguing with here are not much more than 16, so I can understand their naivety. I thought the same kind of junk at that age.

My favorite part of this thread are a bunch of people who say their life is going along just fine and dandy without pot thank you and Dean piping up with, "You are really missing out. You really need to try pot. There's something wrong with you if you don't try it. Come on, just do it and you'll see what you've been missing."

Jesus Dean, you're like a friend in an after school special.

Edited by Peace

My favorite part of this thread are a bunch of people who say their life is going along just fine and dandy without pot thank you and Dean piping up with, "You are really missing out. You really need to try pot. There's something wrong with you if you don't try it. Come on, just do it and you'll see what you've been missing."

And not the good friend. :lol:

Hey Jim... You live near the Matanuska Valley... Don't they grow some really serious sh*t up there... :pirate:

:huh:

Oh, wrong Jim.

If you have a light day planned, or can handle it, I'm all for it.

Me, I can have a drink or two and still function properly for most things. But I don't work effectively if I'm stoned. I know people who are the opposite and are simply useless if they have one beer or glass of wine with lunch, but are fine after puffing.

Individual differences.

Moron. A week from tomorrow is Tuesday. Sheesh.

I meant on my days off, not work days...haha that'd be baddd news.

This is why I don't like weed anymore. I'm the same way. I'm not a 16 year old burner that has no responsibilities. I never know when I'm going to get a call from one of my staff with an important question or a call from the President of my company with an even more important question. And these are typically (especially the calls from my staff [they do come first]) calls that can't go to voicemail. They need to be addressed ASAP.

And the fact that you cannot work effectively when stoned (hmmm what else can you not do effectively) but you do get stoned says a lot about your lack of importance in this world. :devil:

And the fact that you cannot work effectively when stoned (hmmm what else can you not do effectively) but you do get stoned says a lot about your lack of importance in this world. :devil:

Sorry couldn't resist: :devil:

"Ooooo look at me! LOOK AT ME! I am so important! I even still have time to chat with poor slobs on a Bills' board." ~Chef Jim to Dean, 11/22/2010 @ 2:46PM

:rolleyes::P

Yes, I think anyone who has an interest in trying pot should try it. The downsides are mild and should not deter you.

I'm not suggesting everyone smoke pot if they don't like the effects. I'm not suggesting getting high all the time. I'm not suggesting trying it while driving, working or caring for your 2-year old nephew.

I'd also suggest people try sex at some point in time, even if they aren't married. (I'm SO bold.) A glass of wine, or a fine beer is something I'd recommend most try, at least once, too.

My life is "fine and dandy" though I have never been to Europe. I don't take exception to those who suggest I go once to experience it.

Au contraire. If you are VERY important, you can do what you want, when you want. It's good to be the King.

Edited by The Dean