Any one ever hear of "spice"?

An unpublished study commissioned for Melissa and Doug revealed 80% of those who eat crayons experience severe stomach pains, and over 65% vomit after the experience. And yet this product is marketed to CHILDREN! :o

While I wouldn't suggest children smoke pot, it probably would help the nausea caused by a stomach full of crayons.

And how about Dihydrogen Monoxide? That stuff is everywhere.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cannot be educated?

Much more educated than you are, my friend. Both in academics, and in the use of substances.

Here's your quote:

That is absurd. How can you even begin to justify blaming marijuana for someones panic attack? ESPECIALLY because it was not their first time smoking...

On another note, the only reason that marijuana makes people paranoid is because it's illegal. If alcohol were illegal, people would be saying it had the same exact effect.

Booster tells I don't know what I'm talking about, too and then points me to an article, where crayonz points out totally backs up my point. (That made no sense). In fact, just read booster's article to find out what I'm talking about.

Even Dean's original post talks about getting paranoid. I've never heard of anybody who is drinking being paranoid. It's got nothing to do with the legality. It's the way the drug effects people.

I could care less if you guys want to smoke till it's coming out your ears. The only points I'm making is that I don't think anybody should be encouraging it to somebody who has never had it (I figured peer pressure would be over by now) and that anybody who claims it's completely harmless is very sadly mistaken.

95% of people who I know who smoke pot do not make this ridiculous claim, but somebody on another board I frequent made that claim also (during the CA Prop 19 election). Even all the pot smokers said that is wrong.

Much more educated than you are, my friend. Both in academics, and in the use of substances.

Here's your quote:

That is absurd. How can you even begin to justify blaming marijuana for someones panic attack? ESPECIALLY because it was not their first time smoking...

On another note, the only reason that marijuana makes people paranoid is because it's illegal. If alcohol were illegal, people would be saying it had the same exact effect.

Booster tells I don't know what I'm talking about, too and then points me to an article, where crayonz points out totally backs up my point. (That made no sense). In fact, just read booster's article to find out what I'm talking about.

I was backing up that point, and I should note that you are siding with crayonz...

I am not saying it is the only factor, but it is a big part in my opinion.

Edited by Booster4324

I was backing up that point, and I should note that you are siding with crayonz...

I am not saying it is the only factor, but it is a big part in my opinion.

Backing up which point? That people get paranoid because it's illegal?

Is that what you are saying is a big part or your opinion or the fact that crayonz has the opposite opinion?

Backing up which point? That people get paranoid because it's illegal?

Is that what you are saying is a big part or your opinion or the fact that crayonz has the opposite opinion?

Marijuana being illegal contributes greatly to people being paranoid. You are siding with a long known board troll. Clear?

Marijuana being illegal contributes greatly to people being paranoid. You are siding with a long known board troll. Clear?

Hey, a stopped clock is right twice a day!..........There is no way that marijuana being illegal contributes greatly to people being paranoid. Do people even worry about it's so called illegality anymore? I don't know anybody who was busted for just smoking it in the last 30 years.

Being paranoid, as Dean even pointed out in his first post, is part of being high on pot. I've used other illegal drugs and wasn't paranoid. I drank underage and wasn't paranoid.

I was talking to one of my friend's recently about it. He still likes to smoke pot and I said I couldn't talk the paranoia anymore, and he said "Yeah, that's the downside. You're sitting there, and all of a sudden you think holy crap - what if the stove blows up!" He didn't say "what if I get busted!"

If you don't get paranoid, good for you. Seriously. But, to deny that it's part of the deal for a ton of people is 100% delusional or just wishful thinking. (For some reason, it seems that some pot smokers want to convince everybody else to do it)

Like I said, smoke up. Just don't tell me there are never any negative effects.

Hey, a stopped clock is right twice a day!..........There is no way that marijuana being illegal contributes greatly to people being paranoid. Do people even worry about it's so called illegality anymore? I don't know anybody who was busted for just smoking it in the last 30 years.

Being paranoid, as Dean even pointed out in his first post, is part of being high on pot. I've used other illegal drugs and wasn't paranoid. I drank underage and wasn't paranoid.

I was talking to one of my friend's recently about it. He still likes to smoke pot and I said I couldn't talk the paranoia anymore, and he said "Yeah, that's the downside. You're sitting there, and all of a sudden you think holy crap - what if the stove blows up!" He didn't say "what if I get busted!"

If you don't get paranoid, good for you. Seriously. But, to deny that it's part of the deal for a ton of people is 100% delusional or just wishful thinking. (For some reason, it seems that some pot smokers want to convince everybody else to do it)

Like I said, smoke up. Just don't tell me there are never any negative effects.

Been around a ton of smokers and I have never heard someone say something like that. I guess we just hang around different sorts.

Been around a ton of smokers and I have never heard someone say something like that. I guess we just hang around different sorts.

Because when you're high and paranoid the last thing you think will help the situation is to tell your buddies that you're afraid the stove's gonna blow. I was given some pot recently and have been smoking it trying to see if I want to take it up again and have come to the conclusion that it's a stupid drug.

Edited by Chef Jim

Here's your quote:

Even Dean's original post talks about getting paranoid. I've never heard of anybody who is drinking being paranoid. It's got nothing to do with the legality. It's the way the drug effects people.

I could care less if you guys want to smoke till it's coming out your ears. The only points I'm making is that I don't think anybody should be encouraging it to somebody who has never had it (I figured peer pressure would be over by now) and that anybody who claims it's completely harmless is very sadly mistaken.

95% of people who I know who smoke pot do not make this ridiculous claim, but somebody on another board I frequent made that claim also (during the CA Prop 19 election). Even all the pot smokers said that is wrong.

Let me explain this to you since you have never smoked and have no idea what being high is actually like. When you first smoke, its a completely new feeling. Your heartbeat increases and a lot of new smokers panic about this and convince themselves that they have a serious problem (when there have been precisely 0 deaths related directly to smoking marijuana). If you have smoked more than a couple times, you know the feeling and know what is normal and what to expect. Paranoia comes from the unknown when related to marijuana smoking. If you want to say that marijuana causes pure, unexplained paranoia, then you obviously aren't fully educated in the subject.