Any one ever hear of "spice"?

At the time I started giving you crap, you were not. It is a game, nothing personal. So frigging relax. I suspect there is a reason you freak out when you smoke weed, but stop trying to blame the weed IMO.

Good enough. I think we're done now. I also would advise you to relax, as well. You didn't seem too relaxed the other night. It's not healthy getting that worked up about a message board.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seriously want me to find my friggin transcripts. Yeah, I have hours to go hunting them down. Then, I'm supposed to take the time to figure out how you post something to the gallery........The funny thing is that you kept asking what school? And, on every post I make you can see my undergrad right in my avatar! :lol:

I am supposed to know from that blurry one inch photo where you went to school? Yeah, you're smart all right.

I am supposed to know from that blurry one inch photo where you went to school? Yeah, you're smart all right.

I thought you saw a picture of my d!ck! :w00t:

Other people have seen it and said Hey, I'm a Bona grad, etc. It's not that hard to figure it out. I guess the spectacles were not as good in the 1700s, huh, Mr. President.....You would have at least been a lot more clever if you came back as John Quincy Adams, instead of Peace. But, then that wouldn't have fooled anybody, which was obviously your intention....I'm smart enough to know who you are, Quincy.

Talk about bogus.

Good enough. I think we're done now. I also would advise you to relax, as well. You didn't seem too relaxed the other night. It's not healthy getting that worked up about a message board.

I wasn't worked up, that was the point of what you replied to, but you missed it.

Other people have seen it and said Hey, I'm a Bona grad, etc. It's not that hard to figure it out. I guess the spectacles were not as good in the 1700s, huh, Mr. President.....You would have at least been a lot more clever if you came back as John Quincy Adams, instead of Peace. But, then that wouldn't have fooled anybody, which was obviously your intention....I'm smart enough to know who you are, Quincy.

Talk about bogus.

I was just thinking about the irony of somebody who pulled such a bogus stunt calling somebody else out as dishonest. Too funny.

"Bozo | Feb 17, 2009 | Reply

When I read the headlines I thought this was about Micheal Phelps"

How about this for not getting sarcasm. Both are pro-pot obviously, but the 2nd guy doesn't get that the first guy is:

ahmed | Feb 17, 2009 | Reply

this just in, 98% of pot users report having watched tv within the last 6 months, While this is both distrubing and perplexing it does offer a look into the twisted lives of pot smokers, and perhaps suggests that tv not pot is the real gateway drug.

Seamus | Mar 26, 2009 | Reply

Sorry Ahmed, but the conclusions youve drawn from the aforementioned statistic are completely unfounded and quite insulting as I am a regular user of marijuana. The fact that 98% of pot smokers have watched television in the last 6 months lends no insight into the "twisted lives of pot smokers". Everyone watches TV, it's one of the recognized american pastimes, along with baseball and pies. Thusly, it should come as no surprise that those with money for weed would also own televisions. As a matter of fact, you would be hard-pressed to find ANYONE in the US who hasn't watched TV in the last 6 months. Oh, and TELEVISION, is not a !@#$ing gateway drug.

Talk about bogus.

I am sure people who have visited Bona know the picture. I am not one, nor is 99.9% of the country.

Do you feel like you're on the track of solving who ieatcrayonz is or something? Is that why you're so interested in my name?

Edited by Peace