Any one ever hear of "spice"?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loser isn't a name?

Anyway, aren't you a fed type?

Oh, only you are allowed to play a role? How cute.

There's a difference dude. You every now and then just go off the deep end and get real nasty like tonight. I'm just an !@#$ sometimes. And I'm going to walk away from this and say goodnight.

There's a difference dude. You every now and then just go off the deep end and get real nasty like tonight. I'm just an !@#$ sometimes. And I'm going to walk away from this and say goodnight.

Good night. I'm out, too. Booster wins.

And, I agree about the deep end nasty stuff.

Waah, I was so mean to you. Cry some more...

I thought you respected him? Now, I'm out.

View PostChef Jim, on 04 March 2011 - 01:16 AM, said:

Guest three3

please, it is the internet aka anyonymous smack running territory. save the emotion for things that matter

I thought you respected him? Now, I'm out.

View PostChef Jim, on 04 March 2011 - 01:16 AM, said:

Not when he projects a demeanor of being able to take it and dish it out. He dishes it out fine to tons of people, but rarely can take it. It started off as an honest attempt at conversation in PPP. After him calling me out, misportraying what I was saying 4 times, I fought back.

Much as I did with you, I didn't start off insulting you. Since you keep lumping me in the crowd of people saying pot is harmless and are essentially lying, !@#$ you.

Says the guy wanting to match income levels as proof of his superiority.

Shockingly, you are wrong again. I never said it was proof of my superiority. It was in defense of being called a stupid, worthless idiot. You can't be stupid and get the kinds of grades I did, and you can't be worthless if you are making the kind of money I'm making. The truth would be the exact opposite of what you are calling me.

Shockingly, you are wrong again. I never said it was proof of my superiority. It was in defense of being called a stupid, worthless idiot. You can't be stupid and get the kinds of grades I did, and you can't be worthless if you are making the kind of money I'm making. The truth would be the exact opposite of what you are calling me.

I'm going to take Booster's side because he's in need of allies.

You can get straight As and be stupid. And you can be worthless and overpaid.

You've proven my first point in your quoted post. There's no proving the second because you're just a faceless name claiming to be rich. Me, I look like Brad Pitt but with Ron Jeremy's schlong. See how easy it is.

Putz - Noun: A stupid or worthless person.

You couldn't be further from the truth. Full scholarship, assistantship, magna cum laude, 3.9 gpa. Yeah, stupid people get that sort of stuff. If you took a poll of 25 of my best friends as to who the smartest person they know is and I guarantee at least 20 say me.

Worthless? I've made $65K so far this year, in the first 9 weeks. How much have you made?

Wow, I dub thee king of the d-bags for this post.

I mean, the assistantship is REALLY impressive though...and also that your pothead friends vouch for your intelligence.

For kicks, what is your job and what was your major and what school(s) did you attend. Transcript can be scanned into the photo gallery along with tax return later.

Edited by Peace

Putz - Noun: A stupid or worthless person.

You couldn't be further from the truth. Full scholarship, assistantship, magna cum laude, 3.9 gpa. Yeah, stupid people get that sort of stuff. If you took a poll of 25 of my best friends as to who the smartest person they know is and I guarantee at least 20 say me.

Worthless? I've made $65K so far this year, in the first 9 weeks. How much have you made?

You are stupid. I had a 4.0 GPA and make 450K/year.

You're still mad about the John Wooden thing, I see.

Sorry bbb, you didn't rise to a blip on my radar until your above nonsense quote. I assume we had some argument about John Wooden? If that's true, it doesn't change what you are.

Nice to know you think so much of me that you remember me though.