Deep on the Roster

JPS

Altough the Bills have yet to invest high picks in the O-line, they have signed former high picks in Urbik and this guy, Chad Rinehart. I know the response is a big, collective "so what", but if you look at his size and his pre-draft hype, he fits what we need. He was a 3rd rounder, pretty well thought of coming out BUT had an Eric Wood style broken leg and a coaching change happen to him during his short stay in Washington. If he was coming out this year, this board would be all over him. See the draft notes below.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2008/profiles/chad-rinehart?id=300#player-profile-tab-set-1:player-profile-tab-analysis

Maybe it's nothing, but at least we're grabbing these talented big uglies when they're available. I also thought DL/LB John Russell and LB Thomas Williams looked interesting.

Altough the Bills have yet to invest high picks in the O-line, they have signed former high picks in Urbik and this guy, Chad Rinehart. I know the response is a big, collective "so what", but if you look at his size and his pre-draft hype, he fits what we need. He was a 3rd rounder, pretty well thought of coming out BUT had an Eric Wood style broken leg and a coaching change happen to him during his short stay in Washington. If he was coming out this year, this board would be all over him. See the draft notes below.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2008/profiles/chad-rinehart?id=300#player-profile-tab-set-1:player-profile-tab-analysis

Maybe it's nothing, but at least we're grabbing these talented big uglies when they're available. I also thought DL/LB John Russell and LB Thomas Williams looked interesting.

Another Lief Larson type project that could make a Jason Peters outcome...wishful thinking....

we're at the point where otehr teams dregs have to be better than our draft picks, simply because we are going to go 0-16 with our draft picks

From Monday

Brought this up monday, thanks for the revisit

Sorry. Missed your post. I'm just looking for anything to talk about rather than Lee Evans, Brian Orakpo or Hloti Ngata. I forgot about Wrotto. That's another big guy they brought in. Who knows, maybe one of these guys turns out to be serviceable.