I Think This Sunday Will Tell A Lot

Now, keep in mind, I can't fathom the Bills beating the Ravens on Sunday...however, coming off the bye week, I suspect that this game will be a classic effort by the recent Bills. They will stay within striking distacne for the first half, and the game will get out of hand early in the fourth quarter. As bad as the Bills are, and as ad as they have been in the recent past, they do tend to get up for games that they have no business winning. They just aren't talented enough to keep it up for a whole game. As hard as they will play, they have no answer to the Ravens running game. Ray Rice should have a huge day, if he is healthy. Willis McGahee will likely get in on the fun. I say, after three quarters,the Bills will be down by a score of about 16-10, and will end up losing 30-13. It will be a 17 point "blow-out"...

Of course everybody believes that the Bills are going to lose this game BUT how badly they get beat will tell me all I need to know. These are still professional athletes on this team (with pride I hope) and with all that is being said about them, I would think that fight alone would keep them from being embarrassed.

Really bad teams lose badly to good teams so it will be interesting to see exactly what transpires in Baltimore this Sunday....

We will lose very badly. 31 - 0 shutout. At least one Ravens defensive TD. Not sure Fitz survives this game physically. Ravens will run the ball and the clock, score on long drives and play tampa 2 against what will become a pass only Bills playcalling game. Meaning Fitz will get killed somewhere late 3 Qtr. The Brohm era, short as it will likely be, may begin Sunday . this will be ugly. dont watch if you can avoid it.

Now, keep in mind, I can't fathom the Bills beating the Ravens on Sunday...however, coming off the bye week, I suspect that this game will be a classic effort by the recent Bills. They will stay within striking distacne for the first half, and the game will get out of hand early in the fourth quarter. As bad as the Bills are, and as ad as they have been in the recent past, they do tend to get up for games that they have no business winning. They just aren't talented enough to keep it up for a whole game. As hard as they will play, they have no answer to the Ravens running game. Ray Rice should have a huge day, if he is healthy. Willis McGahee will likely get in on the fun. I say, after three quarters,the Bills will be down by a score of about 16-10, and will end up losing 30-13. It will be a 17 point "blow-out"...

It is very easy to imagine this scenario being played out. Well said.

Is this a joke?

Of course everybody believes that the Bills are going to lose this game BUT how badly they get beat will tell me all I need to know. These are still professional athletes on this team (with pride I hope) and with all that is being said about them, I would think that fight alone would keep them from being embarrassed.

Really bad teams lose badly to good teams so it will be interesting to see exactly what transpires in Baltimore this Sunday....

Listen, I have stated it already in this thread. I am not looking for a win here. I know this team is possibly the worst in the NFL. Is it too much to ask though for a couple of NFL PLAYERS on this team to lay some lumber and let the other team know someone showed up.....

The guys at the Alamo showed up ... and what good did it do them. They still got slaughtered.

We are a joke, and until they change the way they do things at 2 Bills drive, it will continue :thumbdown:

Oh no...2 Bills Drive is never wrong. Never. Best set of GMs and coaches to be found in one place.

It's 1 Bills drive that's a train wreck. :thumbsup: