Can McGee get two more?

_BiB_

Tough call, but he certainly hasn't recieved the attention the way Dante Hall did last season.

I don't know J. While he certainly hasn't been all over the airwaves like Hall was, I've had a couple people who don't recognize that the NFL extends beyond P'burgh ask me about him. I don't watch much nat'l sports media so I can't say for sure, but the fact these people knew his name hints that he's at least getting some exposure.

Cya

I think he goes to the Pro-Bowl even if he doesn't get the record.  Regardless of the fact he is in Buffalo.

151610[/snapback]

Do you like cheddar or swiss? Need to ge the right cheese to go with your whine. Everybodys always out to get the Bills and Buffalo. Is it the water there or just growing up in a city with an inferiority complex?

Not flaming you. Just letting you (and others) know how pathetic it sounds to read about the "everybodys out to get us" posts. Really not true. Want respect? Then respect yourselve first. That's what Marv Levy would tell you.

Personally I don't believe for one second that fans balloting counts for as much as the NFL leads us to believe. I think coaches and general managers will make that decision, especially on the Special Teams roster spot. And I can't see them passing on McGee.

As for Moorman...if he doesn't make the Pro-Bowl....there is something very wrong.

Do you like cheddar or swiss?  Need to ge the right cheese to go with your whine.  Everybodys always out to get the Bills and Buffalo.  Is it the water there or just growing up in a city with an inferiority complex?

Not flaming you.  Just letting you (and others) know how pathetic it sounds to read about the "everybodys out to get us" posts.  Really not true.  Want respect?  Then respect yourselve first.  That's what Marv Levy would tell you.

151656[/snapback]

I was thinking more about the aspects of being a small market team that is not Green Bay. Certain teams see a lot of national publicity on a regular basis, others don't unless something unusual happens. The Bills are getting some notice now through their turn-around. Prior to that, tumbleweeds. Understand why, but it's a pro bowl factor.

I'll take Brie.

Do you like cheddar or swiss?  Need to ge the right cheese to go with your whine.  Everybodys always out to get the Bills and Buffalo.  Is it the water there or just growing up in a city with an inferiority complex?

Not flaming you.  Just letting you (and others) know how pathetic it sounds to read about the "everybodys out to get us" posts.  Really not true.  Want respect?  Then respect yourselve first.  That's what Marv Levy would tell you.

151656[/snapback]

i have no problem with what you say. in fact i agree with you. i simply said, i think he goes regardless of what team he plays for. the fact he plays for the Bills, didn't enter into my opinion.

besides...i don't drink wine....and i like pepperoni with my cheese and crackers.

I don't know J. While he certainly hasn't been all over the airwaves like Hall was, I've had a couple people who don't recognize that the NFL extends beyond P'burgh ask me about him. I don't watch much nat'l sports media so I can't say for sure, but the fact these people knew his name hints that he's at least getting some exposure.

Cya

151643[/snapback]

The media has been more focused on the Bills special teams as a whole, and rightfully so, I guess due to the fact that Hall's TD's required more jukes and what not made them more newsworthy.