No Leadership the issue?

Big Turk

On top of just sucking, it is becoming more apparent the Bills have a complete void in leadership. A Players Only meeting is called and Reggie Torbor, a FA addition this offseason is the only one to speak? Are you kidding me? Noone had anything to say about their pathetic performances? Does the team have so little passion that no one even cares about how bad they are? I am pretty sure if someone on the Jets, Patriots, Steelers or Ravens called a Players Only meeting, a Free Agent who has been with the team for 3 or 4 weeks wouldn't be the only player speaking...

Sad...just pathetic, really...

On top of just sucking, it is becoming more apparent the Bills have a complete void in leadership. A Players Only meeting is called and Reggie Torbor, a FA addition this offseason is the only one to speak? Are you kidding me? Noone had anything to say about their pathetic performances? Does the team have so little passion that no one even cares about how bad they are? I am pretty sure if someone on the Jets, Patriots, Steelers or Ravens called a Players Only meeting, a Free Agent who has been with the team for 3 or 4 weeks wouldn't be the only player speaking...

Sad...just pathetic, really...

UM?? more like 3 or 4 months and he is a veteran guy who has had success and been on winning teams. Whitner obviously talks and is a leader on the team. I mean who would you want to talk? Most of these guys have been on the team a while dont know what its like to win and are probably pretty beaten right about now.