Edwards Looking Good With Protection

T master

Why when they leave the Bills do they do better ? The Jags are giving Trent some Time & he's doing pretty well ----- SO FAR !! We'll see what happens in the second half !

Wait to see what happens when the Titans put 11 guys within 5 yards of the LOS and challenge Trent to throw it deep, like the Dolphins did...

Edited by matter2003

jesus are you serious??? it was aprevent and he still missed deeper throws and looked like he was under heavy pressure when there was none.

he is throwing underneath every play and running side ways at the slightest hint of pressure, or no pressure. the titans forgot how to play him, just double the back and the flats and trents useless.

its funny how you dont see the situation or the type of crappy throws and simply see how he got some fist downs and say "looks good"

he looks like sh&^&*

Lolololololololol

Yah you really got that one pegged.

Lolololololololol

Sack and checkdown city. Should have been his third pick six in 2.5 games.

Also note how he literally drained the life out of the team with his mere presence. They quit trying to win the second he fairied himself onto the field.

Yeah he looks great, so good he just let my fantasy football defense win the game for me this week. I was down by 13 going into tonight, and I just picked up 17 with the Titans defense. Thanks capt. checkdown. Does anyone know who the JAX plays next week so maybe I can pick up the opposing defense and rank up another 20 points with me fantasy football defense.