Out in the west Texas town of El Paso

/dev/null

I fell in love with a mexican girl

night time would find me at roses cantina

music would play and fellina would whirl

I like marty robbins, his voice was so crisp. devil woman was a good song too.

In all reality, i am very confused by the whole thing. I do not know if it is a natural occurance or military secrets or what...I put much higher stakes in that then UFO's. I remember many articles about the military creating invisibility devices. The whole idea was that even if it is on radar, can be heard, if you can't see it you cannot believe it. I would like to see some infrared or xray images of this...

Edited by jboyst62

Manhattan was balloons it turns out.....

youtube.com/watch?v=MJkyNeU-c4Q&feature=player_embedded

That's interesting. I remember my cousin being in the military in the past told me they used to release a lot of balloons for things and they would always get calls from 911 operators asking about it. They would sometimes take batteries, put lights on them, dangle things, etc, as pranks, too. They would be seen for miles and move sporatically in the upper atomospheric winds. I had forgot about this.

Plus, like some smart person said a while ago, even if there was higher life forms in the universe, they are probably smart enogh to stay away from us.

Plus, like some smart person said a while ago, even if there was higher life forms in the universe, they are probably smart enogh to stay away from us.

Or if they did decide to come visit us and had figured out intergalactic travel to do so, don't you think they'd have moved beyond the need for headlights on the spacecraft?

Or if they did decide to come visit us and had figured out intergalactic travel to do so, don't you think they'd have moved beyond the need for headlights on the spacecraft?

Headlights, taillights, brakelights, turn signals, etc. Doesn't matter where they're from, they still have to obey the local traffic laws.

Headlights, taillights, brakelights, turn signals, etc. Doesn't matter where they're from, they still have to obey the local traffic laws.

Which is why we know they are not mexican illegal aliens.

Also, I do not see the blinkers being on and they are moving way to fast to be asian illegal aliens.

They drive all over the place, headlights always on, and speed up and slow down for no reason. They are definately senior citizen illegal aliens.