Tom Jackson said it best this past Sunday...

All I keep reading are posts about people trying to crap on the Bills current streak saying we haven't beaten anybody. Tom jackson said it best this past Sunday.

There is currently so much parity in the league that all teams in the NFL are on an even playing field every Sunday. Beating a team that is 4-7 or 2-9 is not the same as it used to be. The record does not always indicate the talent a team has. Many of these teams could just as easily be 7-4 if the ball bounces a different direction. It is not like it was 10-15 years ago when a bad team had no talent and was poorly coached. There is no longer "an easy victory".

All I keep reading are posts about people trying to crap on the Bills current streak saying we haven't beaten anybody. Tom jackson said it best this past Sunday.

There is currently so much parady in the league that all teams in the NFL are on an even playing field every Sunday. Beating a team that is 4-7 or 2-9 is not the same as it used to be. The record does not always indicate the talent a team has. Many of these teams could just as easily be 7-4 if the ball bounces a different direction. It is not like it was 10-15 years ago when a bad team had no talent and was poorly coached. There is no longer "an easy victory".

151535[/snapback]

Great point, and exactly why this team CAN NOT look past Cleveland.

Coach....

1) Tom Jackson is right about 30% of the time... he's only accountable to show and spew his BS... he's like a weather man... he's not paid to be right and he, like the weather man is never "called" on his predictions. I guess he entertains you though.

2) Parody is something else... I think you meant "parity"

Anyways... I guess what you took from Tom's statement is the the Bills are going to get their asses kicked against the Browns this week and then turn around and kick the Steelers ass in a few weeks.