An Unlikely Future Owner Of The Bills?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seneca Nation - Could this be a possibility? Could the funds be there? Could this be a stepping stone to a stadium downtown? To be continued..........

How did you manage to come up with this idea? Puff Daddy is about 1000x more likely to become an owner over the entire Seneca Nation...

Was it something I would have guessed in a million years? No, but like I said, to be continued.....

Oh brother...

Do we need to wait until Ralph passes on to learn if you're cryptic comments will come to fruition? Or can you just debunk it now and never mention it again?

First is the rule that ownership groups must contain twenty-four or fewer individuals, with I believe the lowest percentage owned by any 1 person being 10%.

So if 24 individuals were part of the group and the lowest percentage per individual is 10%, how does that Obamanomics work out?

Seneca Nation - Could this be a possibility? Could the funds be there? Could this be a stepping stone to a stadium downtown? To be continued..........

you know, they could probably pick this year's bill's team up for a couple blankets and a box full o' beads.

the ultimate irony? build the stadium on grand island.

So if 24 individuals were part of the group and the lowest percentage per individual is 10%, how does that Obamanomics work out?

What does it have to with Obama? It sounds more like "fuzzy math".

I was going to pose this same question, but after thinking about it concluded that he meant the largest shareholder must own at least 10%. That's the only way it makes sense to me at least. correct me if i'm wrong Caveman