We have only beaten one team with a winning...

ICE

Shame on all of you for falling for the Daily ICE "LOOK AT ME!!!" stevestojan.

Can't you all just picture him...in his feet pajamas...in front of his PC.....in his cold basement....thinking "What can I post today to get people to notice me??"

And us maroons fall for it every time. ICE plays us like a fiddle every signle day.

We should know better by now.

151854[/snapback]

We should...but, you know...everyone loves a winner.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame on all of you for falling for the Daily ICE "LOOK AT ME!!!" stevestojan.

Can't you all just picture him...in his feet pajamas...in front of his PC.....in his cold basement....thinking "What can I post today to get people to notice me??"

And us maroons fall for it every time. ICE plays us like a fiddle every signle day.

We should know better by now.

151854[/snapback]

Actually, I think it's more akin to a horrible accident. You just can't help but look! :(

Well you see I win. I am a winner. Been a success at everything I have done. so yeah superbowl or nothing. I don't settle.

REALITY is we have only beaten one team that now has a winning record. Reality is NE will always beat on us with Bledsoe at QB. 

Championships are what it's about, anything less is just that...less. So hey go ahead and settle no sweat off of my balls.

151813[/snapback]

Well, if Super Bowl victories is your only benchmark when it comes to "success," then I take it that being a success at everything you've done" means that you're independently wealthy and make well over $200K/year, and you have since you've been out of college.

I take it you are also the reigning world champion at the Caber Toss.

I take it you married the perfect woman, and you have never and would never consider even looking at another woman.

But apparently you have failed at one thing: picking a football team, and your embarassment about this failure is what drives you to post topics like this.

Well you see I win. I am a winner. Been a success at everything I have done. so yeah superbowl or nothing. I don't settle.

REALITY is we have only beaten one team that now has a winning record. Reality is NE will always beat on us with Bledsoe at QB. 

Championships are what it's about, anything less is just that...less. So hey go ahead and settle no sweat off of my balls.

151813[/snapback]

And you're so humble too. How do you do it?

[This gets my vote as saddest post of the year]

151813[/snapback]

DARE TO BE GREAT! :(

But while you're at it,

enjoy this run we're on just a little bit. :doh:

This is the funniest post I've read in this entire thread!  Level-headed?  One who didn't get carried away?  Recently stepped over the line?

Dude, what game have you been watchin lo these many years??!! :(  :doh:

151863[/snapback]

I don't know I've actually enjoyed Ice's posts in the past. Lately (basically this season), and I haven't had a chance to post on here much this season I have noticed that he's gone from being a pretty realistic analyst and fan to being kind of a raving lunatic.

Well, if Super Bowl victories is your only benchmark when it comes to "success," then I take it that being a success at everything you've done" means that you're independently wealthy and make well over $200K/year, and you have since you've been out of college.

I take it you are also the reigning world champion at the Caber Toss.

I take it you married the perfect woman, and you have never and would never consider even looking at another woman.

But apparently you have failed at one thing: picking a football team, and your embarassment about this failure is what drives you to post topics like this.

151869[/snapback]

ice has professed on this board recently that he has lost two jobs and is separated fom his wife.

i hope he has his health because i don't see much else

Playoffs? Folks if we make it Indy will hang 50 on our asses. All this talk of upsetting Indy, upsetting Pitt at pit etc is fantasy. Not only is it fantasy it is so far fetched it's almost sickening.

But look enjoy the wins, but keep things in Perspective

151501[/snapback]

Oh, leave me alone and let me enjoy some wins for a change. :devil:

I KNOW what you are saying, but face it - EVERY year is a fantasy at some point be it just before Game one, or just before Wide Right.

Time enough for reality in February. :blink:

ice has professed on this board recently that he has lost two jobs and is separated fom his wife.

i hope he has his health because i don't see much else

152077[/snapback]

There really is no call for that sh--. Ever meet him?

Oh, leave me alone and let me enjoy some wins for a change.  ;)

I KNOW what you are saying, but face it - EVERY year is a fantasy at some point be it just before Game one, or just before Wide Right.

Time enough for reality in February.  :blink:

152100[/snapback]

When ICE can B word that TD can't trade our low round 2nd and 3rd round picks to get the number 1 overall pick. Because ICE knows he could convince San Fran to just give it to us for our 7th. But TD is too !@#$ing stupid to get it for a 2nd and 3rd. :devil:

There really is no call for that sh--. Ever meet him?

152103[/snapback]

it's tough to bite my tongue when he spews his crap all over ALL the time. he has no respect for anybody who 1. doesn't agree with him 2. tries to bring up a topic that he thinks is contrary.

if he won't respect the fact that this board is a form of entertainment and can't respect others opinions w/out bashing....

and if i met him in person i'd tell him the same. but i'm sure he wouldnt give me the oportunity by calling me an assclown to my face.

i said it once and i'll say it again...if the moderators won't call him out..i will

it's tough to bite my tongue when he spews his crap all over ALL the time.  he has no respect for anybody who 1. doesn't agree with him 2. tries to bring up a topic that he thinks is contrary. 

if he won't respect the fact that this board is a form of entertainment and can't respect others opinions w/out bashing....

and if i met him in person i'd tell him the same.  but i'm sure he wouldnt give me the oportunity by calling me an assclown to my face.

i said it once and i'll say it again...if the moderators won't call him out..i will

152326[/snapback]

Dude, you should read your own post and practice what you preach. This IS a form of entertainment. There is NEVER a justification to speak in a negative way about family nor other very personal issues.

Period.

it's tough to bite my tongue when he spews his crap all over ALL the time.  he has no respect for anybody who 1. doesn't agree with him 2. tries to bring up a topic that he thinks is contrary. 

and if i met him in person i'd tell him the same.  but i'm sure he wouldnt give me the oportunity by calling me an assclown to my face.

152326[/snapback]

Calling someone an assclown is not exactly the same as making personal attacks on someone. Show some class

151813[/snapback]

Oh, shut the !@#$ up, you sound like a spoiled little boy on the Junior High Soccer Squad.

And regarding the "personal attack" thing, Running Joke DID bring it up first with his childish rant above.

Oh, shut the !@#$ up, you sound like a spoiled little boy on the Junior High Soccer Squad.

And regarding the "personal attack" thing, Running Joke DID bring it up first with his childish rant above.

152334[/snapback]

You and I have been here for countless years, and I have never held you nor your postings in anything less than utter respect, but imo, you are wrong here.

There can never, not ever be a justification to make light of a person's job loss, nor marital woes, and I think that you know this. You have never stooped to this, nor will you ever, I am sure. See what I mean Bro?

Dude, you should read your own post and practice what you preach. This IS a form of entertainment. There is NEVER a justification to speak in a negative way about family nor other very personal issues.

Period.

152330[/snapback]

Thanks for clarifying my point. :blink: