Mark VI gets some press time

I generally agree with this statement. The man turned $25,000 into $800,000,000, while making a huge yearly income. His mind is going in different directions than the average person.

This was an amazing gamble certainly paid off, no doubt. The thing that I will never understand is being a millionaire, owning a football team, loving the game, and not doing what is needed when you are in your freaking 90's to get the Lombardi Trophy before you die! :blink:

2 things... first I agree it seems he's gearing this team up for sale and that's why there are not going to be big contracts handed out which is general operating procedure when selling a sports team (thinks no hornets talking about trading cp3). Secondly isn't he trying to protect his family from the inheritance tax? Seems to me he is lowering the value of this franchise more than the cost of the tax (finance experts little help please) would be.

For all of the people thanking him for keeping the bills in buffalo for so long couldn't he set up a sale that would execute upon his death to a group that would keep the bills here (jim kellys group perhaps). He is a bussiness man making money and we are the fans suffering because of it which is why...

Hitting him in the wallet is the only way to incite change! Don't give me the they might move argument either floating that idea forced people to pay for an inferior product just to keep it around jax and oak are way more likely candidates to move. When they tarp seats at the ralph then we can worry.