9+ years later Chandra Levy trial set to start

Beerball

9 years later. Ain't justice wonderful. Guess that goes a long way to explain my neighbor being out of jail (6 felonies) and his sentence? 'Disposition entered' whatever the hell that means

9/11 pushed this story off the front pages IIRC.

More like pushed it into ancient history; within a matter of seconds. Pretty remarkable to see a story that big literally disappear in an instant. I wonder if Gary Condit sent OBL flowers.

9 years later. Ain't justice wonderful. Guess that goes a long way to explain my neighbor being out of jail (6 felonies) and his sentence? 'Disposition entered' whatever the hell that means

In fairness they didn't actually find her body for years after the fact.

More like pushed it into ancient history; within a matter of seconds. Pretty remarkable to see a story that big literally disappear in an instant. I wonder if Gary Condit sent OBL flowers.

In fairness they didn't actually find her body for years after the fact.

And they only identified her killer in March of '09. As for Condit, he was innocent and the discovery of the affair alone (ahem) killed his career, so no need to thank OBL.

Edited by Doc

And they only identified her killer in March of '09. As for Condit, he was innocent and the discovery of the affair alone (ahem) killed his career, so no need to thank OBL.

Even though Condit came across as a real scumbag I kind of feel sorry for him on this one. The talk radio shows in CA were all over him.