Name the NFL teams

boyst

If you want to try a much more challenging version, click on the 'East to West' link...you need to come up with the teams in geographical order. I barely past the half way point.

All of them are great. My favorite was teams all time leading rushers. I never knew Dallas had so few of quality RB's!

If you want to try a much more challenging version, click on the 'East to West' link...you need to come up with the teams in geographical order. I barely past the half way point.

Where do you find the link to do that way? I think it is going to be easier... That is how answered the question to begin with. Ran up the coast from SD to Seattle... Picked ARZ and DEN... Then HOU, DAL, KC, STL, MIN... And soforth up and down till I got to NE. For some reason... I had a mental block at NASH (TENN).

Where is that link? I would like to try it east to west and start at NE.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Had all but one with 3:00 left. Sat there drawing a blank on the Ravens. :doh:

For cryin out loud the Bills play them this week! Tells you how in tune with the season I am so far.

theres a bills game this weekend?

got them all in 88 seconds

Where do you find the link to do that way? I think it is going to be easier... That is how answered the question to begin with. Ran up the coast from SD to Seattle... Picked ARZ and DEN... Then HOU, DAL, KC, STL, MIN... And soforth up and down till I got to NE. For some reason... I had a mental block at NASH (TENN).

Where is that link? I would like to try it east to west and start at NE.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/tags/nfl

I got them all with 3:41 left, but that's after wasting about a minute trying to fuggin spell cinncinati...or is it cincinnatti...or cincinnati...DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

I got them all with 3:41 left, but that's after wasting about a minute trying to fuggin spell cinncinati...or is it cincinnatti...or cincinnati...DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

That has got to the hardest city to spell - I have to look it up every time.......But, all you had to do was put in Bengals.