Jake Locker

I haven't seen too much of Locker. Basically what both sides say is right but I will give my observations after not even a half of play (and bits of the USC game). He guns everything, short, long, in between. He has very little touch on short throws and often overthrows his runningbacks on swing passes or even short routes to the receiver. He just does not seem comfortable standing in the pocket.

That said, he just makes plays. That third touchdown was an amazing long throw while being hit. He throws so well on the run it is amazing. He's been all over the field making plays. Seems to have some of the "it factor". Team seems to be behind him 100%. Gun of an arm and if you get him moving he gets more accurate not less.

I haven't seen too much of Locker. Basically what both sides say is right but I will give my observations after not even a half of play (and bits of the USC game). He guns everything, short, long, in between. He has very little touch on short throws and often overthrows his runningbacks on swing passes or even short routes to the receiver. He just does not seem comfortable standing in the pocket.

That said, he just makes plays. That third touchdown was an amazing long throw while being hit. He throws so well on the run it is amazing. He's been all over the field making plays. Seems to have some of the "it factor". Team seems to be behind him 100%. Gun of an arm and if you get him moving he gets more accurate not less.

Couple great throws and a few not so good ones. Mobility and moving from right to left were pretty good. Wish he wasn't as erratic, but he might be the best of the ones who ultimately declare for the 2011 draft. Like him, but if Luck comes out I'd go with the latter at this early juncture.