How often do you guys play golf?

BillsPride12

Just wondering because I probably played my last round of the season today(such a beautiful fall day) and was pretty bummed out because I finally had a summer where I made the time to play a decent amount. I probably got out and played about 15 times this year which for me is really good but I know some guys that play religiously. Just wondering where the golfers on here stand...

When I was playing for my high school team, I probably averaged 5 days a week practicing during the whole year. I dropped 30 strokes in three years, and won must improved on my team last year. My team went 44-3 during the three years I played. Top 3 on my team got scholarships. I have not played golf since late August because of college. I did not even bring my clubs up.

i lost interest a few years ago, and even then, maybe 4 times a year, but i loved golf...one day i just decided that it didn't interest me anymore...stopped bringing my clubs with me on my spring breaks to Myrtle Beach..don't know why...maybe someday i will get back out

Just wondering because I probably played my last round of the season today(such a beautiful fall day) and was pretty bummed out because I finally had a summer where I made the time to play a decent amount. I probably got out and played about 15 times this year which for me is really good but I know some guys that play religiously. Just wondering where the golfers on here stand...

Just played my first round of the season on Friday. It's too hot here in Florida to play during the summer. I usually get out at least once a week, twice if I have time. I work nights so I tend to try to get out during the week when the courses aren't packed. I would say that during the Fall, Winter and Spring, I probably get out 30 or so times a season.

One time per week. April---November

and a trip to Myrtle Beach in May for a week long

golf extravaganza.

Congrats to Sage on hole in one number two !!!

I have been close twice...

By close I mean within 2 inches

i lost interest a few years ago, and even then, maybe 4 times a year, but i loved golf...one day i just decided that it didn't interest me anymore...stopped bringing my clubs with me on my spring breaks to Myrtle Beach..don't know why...maybe someday i will get back out

same with me Pooj..i have been twice this year. I have said too many times the last two years I play the most expecsive course in the world, costs me about $1500 every time a play :doh:

But at leastI just sent in my letter downgrading my membership in our club to social, dropping the full golf.

Pre-kids...I used to play 54 holes when I went out on a Saturday or Sunday, at least once a week. Just kept making the turn. Enjoyed the whole day outside. Also tried to get 9-18 holes in before work one morning a week.

Now, with 2 kids under 5, I'm lucky if I played twice this past summer. Problem is, you are trying shots you usually make (I used to shoot in the high 70s - low 80s) and your swing rhythm is off from not playing as much. So your mind knows what is supposed to happen, but the body does not cooperate. It is actually more frustrating than relaxing.

Edited by bills_fan