Climate Change

3rdnlng

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The actions of this one organization do not affect climate change though.

Neither will the actions of some ridiculous money-grab scheme by global governments. If the earth wants to heat up, it'll heat up. If it wants to cool, it'll cool.

So what is this then? Is Global Warming the biggest conspiracy in world history? I mean countless scientist argue its real, Bill Gates is in on it, most governments say its real, the Catholic Church, many Protestant Churches, how do they all fit into the conspiracy?

That is correct. Countless scientists whose funding relies on the global warming hoax argue it's real. Countless others keep quiet to avoid the wrath of the witch hunters and fanatics who have a sworn crusade against them.

Governments generally are in the business of power and taxation, and the global warming hoax is great leverage for them to assume more control and demand more tax revenue in the name of environmentalism.

Bill Gates may well be in the popularity business. If you recall, he was one of the world's most reviled men for the awful crime of building a successful company that made him the world's richest man for a time. Since he's become a feel good lib, the media has done a 180 on him and the history books (written by libs) will be much kinder to him.

And I don't give two shitts and a good gad damn what the church has to say about any of this.

Edited by Rob's House

So what is this then? Is Global Warming the biggest conspiracy in world history? I mean countless scientist argue its real, Bill Gates is in on it, most governments say its real, the Catholic Church, many Protestant Churches, how do they all fit into the conspiracy?

Is what real? Is it real that the planet naturally warms and cools over very long periods of time? Obviously.

Is it real to think that we are going to have some climate doomsday scenario in the next few decades because arrogant and greedy politicians and scientists think that a few decades of statistics can accurately predict that trends that have naturally occurred over billions of years have suddenly changed radically? Well, maybe, if you fit into one of the following categories (pick one):

--Your name is Chicken Little.

--You are a scientist getting millions in gov't grants to 'study climate change' and no one remembers that 30 years ago you predicted we were entering an ice age.

--You are heavily invested in "green" companies that stand to get billions in government contracts under the guise of 'saving the planet', which will allow you to reap millions of dollars in personal wealth.

--You are exceptionally gullible and dumb.

All I've said is that it's bad science, which happens when science, politics, and money intersect.

All I've said is that it's bad science, which happens when science, politics, and money intersect.

Regardless of politics or money (both of which I strongly disagree with your accusations), the science is not bad. It's extremely sound science, and some of the science is very basic so that even a child can understand. The greenhouse effect, for example, can be demonstrated on a childrens TV show. It's a simple to understand science experiment. You should perhaps start there if you are having trouble understanding the science of global warming (as you seem to be).

Even though he makes most of the points I've been making for years...resigning from the APS is kind-of like resigning from PPP. It's really not that big a deal.

I hope to make an equally big splash when I resign from the National Geographic Society.

Anyway...this is the statement the Gaucho prof seems to be protesting.

http://www.aps.org/policy/statements/07_1.cfm

Edited by X. Benedict

Regardless of politics or money (both of which I strongly disagree with your accusations), the science is not bad. It's extremely sound science, and some of the science is very basic so that even a child can understand. The greenhouse effect, for example, can be demonstrated on a childrens TV show. It's a simple to understand science experiment. You should perhaps start there if you are having trouble understanding the science of global warming (as you seem to be).

I don't even need to read that to know that you don't have the first clue what you're talking about.

Again Connor, PLEASE ANSWER MY SIMPLE QUESTION!

What is your science background? What are you afraid of?

Admit that you want this information only so that you can make ad-hominem arguments. Your whole world is based on ad-hominem arguments.

I don't even need to read that to know that you don't have the first clue what you're talking about.

I think that same thing every time I read your sig.

Admit that you want this information only so that you can make ad-hominem arguments. Your whole world is based on ad-hominem arguments.

I think that same thing every time I read your sig.

You obviously don't have any idea whatsoever how science is done. I want to know your scientific education level so I can know if you are just uneducated or truly an idiot.