Spending our money!

BB27

Don't get me wrong BB... I thinkit is funny... Yet, you still come off a bitter, angry, pushy whiner... The Tea Baggers have some valid issues... But they also really need to overcome this "pushy anger" thing.

So calling her a witch comes across as bitter, angry, pushy and whiney but calling Tea Party members Tea Baggers is ok. :wallbash:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what tea bagging is?

And for how offensive it is it just shows how immature the liberal talking heads are.

No.

That is the name they gave themselves, what I missing here (besides your usual hate filled comments toward me...:P ).

Is this the Tea Bag Party you support?

??

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

No.

That is the name they gave themselves, what I missing here (besides your usual hate filled comments toward me...:P ).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KdyGhE7zH6U

Is this the Tea Bag party you support?

??

It's really quite simple

Hate filled? Come on man these aren't hat filled........yet.

Who said I suppored the TEA Party?

Edited by Chef Jim

Aren't hate filled?:doh:

The Tea Baggers are not hate filled? What planet are you on? Not earth.

You really need to stop watching MSNBC. A group wants less taxes, and smaller government and that makes them hateful? What tea party are you referencing?

Aren't hate filled?:doh:

The Tea Baggers are not hate filled? What planet are you on? Not earth.

A bit early to be hitting the bottle. Hope you're not working. I was referring to you telling me my posts to you have been hate filled. All I've been trying to do is get you to realize that the Tea Party is referred to as Tea Baggers by immature left wing talking heads. Have you looked up what tea bagging is yet?

You really need to stop watching MSNBC. A group wants less taxes, and smaller government and that makes them hateful? What tea party are you referencing?

No... That is what they call themselves. I don't watch MSNBC or Rachel Maddow. It has been over a year or so since this Tea Bag movement came to be.

What is the problem? They call themselves Tea Baggers.

A bit early to be hitting the bottle. Hope you're not working. I was referring to you telling me my posts to you have been hate filled. All I've been trying to do is get you to realize that the Tea Party is referred to as Tea Baggers by immature left wing talking heads. Have you looked up what tea bagging is yet?

Lol, they totally called themselves that.

http://weedoom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/im-teabagging-for-jesus.jpg

http://www.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/teabaggers.jpg

Now the term "obamacare" is an inaccurate term that has never been used by Obama or any Dem, yet you wingnuts insist on using it.

No... That is what they call themselves. I don't watch MSNBC or Rachel Maddow. It has been over a year or so since this Tea Bag movement came to be.

What is the problem? They call themselves Tea Baggers.

Only until they found out what the term meant. :wallbash:

OMG! But still, that is what they call themselves. Why?

Because some of them are ignorant fools. Only ignorant fools don't know what a tea bagger is (see I told you to wait for it to become hate filled). But the party is not the Tea Bagger party. So let me ask you what do you think about professional media types that call them that?