Spending our money!

BB27

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda like the abortion issue... If you don't like, just take the position that your money is not going to that cause. Your money is not going to Pelosi. Now if somebody doesn't mind, it is their money... And yes there are enough people that don't mind soas to cover here trips.

See much better.. It isn't "your" money... You money is going to something you want.

Don't implicate others... They may have another take on it... Don't use words like "we" or "our"... You don't speak for other taxpayers like myself.

If you don't like it.. Go to Canada or Mexico.

Capiche?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Kinda like the abortion issue... If you don't like, just take the position that your money is not going to that cause. Your money is not going to Pelosi. Now if somebody doesn't mind, it is their money... And yes there are enough people that don't mind soas to cover here trips.

See much better.. It isn't "your" money... You money is going to something you want.

Don't implicate others... They may have another take on it... Don't use words like "we" or "our"... You don't speak for other taxpayers like myself.

Capiche?

Wow! You actually support this kind of waste? With all the programs that are going to have to be cut, you would rather she waste our money in this manner, flying her family members around?

Edited by BB27

Capiche?

WHAT!!!!!!!

It is my MONEY!!!!!

What about the interest on the money, do I pretend I don't pay that too!.

The whole point is that WE (the USA) do not have the money for this kind of crap, yet Nancy thinks it's okay to live high on the hog on some elses (my grandkids) Dime.

She knows her days are number and she is living it up. Which should infuriate everyone.

Wow! You actually support this kind of waste? With all the programs that are going to have to be cut, you would rather she waste our money in this manner, flying her family members around?

You just have an axe to grind... That is all.

WHAT!!!!!!!

It is my MONEY!!!!!

What about the interest on the money, do I pretend I don't pay that too!.

The whole point is that WE (the USA) do not have the money for this kind of crap, yet Nancy thinks it's okay to live high on the hog on some elses (my grandkids) Dime.

She knows her days are number and she is living it up. Which should infuriate everyone.

Sure... Then complain about you buck fifty (highly overestimated) that you kick in. You know there are people (many) that support it. By saying this, it doesn't mean I support it... I just respect others (wasteful or not) desire to kick into paying.

Let's not be hypocritical here.

Please explain how my statement that the witch is wasting taxpayers money is "having an axe to grind"?

If you want to make a civil point and be taken seriously, then the name calling needs to be 86'd. With the name calling, all it sounds like is an "axe to grind." :rolleyes: You can't micromanage how the general fund is spent by pissing and moaning. You can with your vote... Then vote her out. I got no problem with that.

You are no different than the Bush Bad!® crowd.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

If you want to make a civil point and be taken seriously, then the name calling needs to be 86'd. With the name calling, all it sounds like is an "axe to grind." :rolleyes: You can't micromanage how the general fund is spent by pissing and moaning. You can with your vote... Then vote her out. I got no problem with that.

I thought referring to her as a "witch" was a compliment. :lol:

Goverment workers have this special bond and understanding that they aren't wasting "our" money, just getting what they deserve from the "government's money".

Goverment workers have this special bond and understanding that they aren't wasting "our" money, just getting what they deserve from the "government's money".

Please don't lump all government workers into the waste. Some government employees work really hard to "just get by." We don't all get free airtransport and handouts. I pay entirely too much in taxes, and struggle every month to support my wife and kids.

Please don't lump all government workers into the waste. Some government employees work really hard to "just get by." We don't all get free airtransport and handouts. I pay entirely too much in taxes, and struggle every month to support my wife and kids.

Naw, I don't really lump all government workers in the pile. Just being sarcastic re "Exhiled" and his undying backing for the dems and their perks.

I take it you've never had to be held accountable for a bottom line. And neither does our government. That's why they don't get this and neither do you.

That is BS... Yet, I do know some that think like that. :wallbash:

I take it you've never had to be held accountable for a bottom line. And neither does our government. That's why they don't get this and neither do you.

See that is where you are wrong... You just assume all gov't is like what you said.

As a taxpayer... You pay collectively. Yes, you can speak for yourself. You can manage with your vote. This debate has been going on for a while now... Even before Pelosi. If the people are so "outraged" why hasn't it changed. Oh yeah, gov't bad!

That is BS... Yet, I do know some that think like that. :wallbash:

See that is where you are wrong... You just assume all gov't is like what you said.

As a taxpayer... You pay collectively. Yes, you can speak for yourself. You can manage with your vote. This debate has been going on for a while now... Even before Pelosi. If the people are so "outraged" why hasn't it changed. Oh yeah, gov't bad!

Well why it hasn't changed for Pelosi is because the voters in her district are batshit crazy. And BTW it IS changing. Have you not been paying attention? And what's it changing to? Not your utopia of bigger govenment.

Edited by Chef Jim

Well why it hasn't changed for Pelosi is because the voters in her district are batshit crazy. And BTW it IS changing. Have you not been paying attention? And what's it changing to? Not your utopia of bigger govenment.

Like the old Fram commercial:

"You can pay me now or you can ALWAYS pay me later."

Be careful what you wish for.