85% of college grads must move back home

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the weird thing is that the boomers think their kids are actually going to keep on believing in this system..newsflash, boomers, today's 20 somethings are not on board with this economic system

Edited by three3

They are "echo boomers" right? Look at this way... They will inherit their parent's house (mortgage) when the boomers drop.

:devil:

I've heard "boomerangs" used to describe this generation.

Edit: :oops: Just realized that's what the article uses. :lol:

Edited by LeviF91

the weird thing is that the boomers think their kids are actually going to keep on believing in this system..newsflash, boomers, today's 20 somethings are not on board with this economic system

Good! And neither have I been for many years... I am neither (Boomer or their echoes). Can we call the False Echo Boomers then? ;)

And what is it with this economic system that they're not on board with?

And what is it with this economic system that they're not on board with?

the wealth gap is larger now than EVER. the lack of opportunity. the death of the "american dream"...shall i continue...

the wealth gap is larger now than EVER. the lack of opportunity. the death of the "american dream"...shall i continue...

Sure continue. But continue with your explananation of the lack of opportunities and what is this "American Dream" and why is it dead and why France would be a better place to live.

No, you should just keep spitting out ignorant soundbytes.

Yeah, let them move to France so they can have a fulfilling career going on strike. No unemployement issues there. :lol:

Sure continue. But continue with your explananation of the lack of opportunities and what is this "American Dream" and why is it dead and why France would be a better place to live.

survival is almost guaranteed by the government. hungry? need shelter? don't want to drop a hundy K for a college education? food, a roof, college are human rights in certain parts of the world. sure, there's less people banking milli's and even six figures but there's also a lot less starvation, homelessness, sickness and crimes out of economic necessity. ask recent college grads which system they prefer. france's will win, easily.

survival is almost guaranteed by the government. hungry? need shelter? don't want to drop a hundy K for a college education? food, a roof, college are human rights in certain parts of the world. sure, there's less people banking milli's and even six figures but there's also a lot less starvation, homelessness, sickness and crimes out of economic necessity. ask recent college grads which system they prefer. france's will win, easily.

Recent college grads -- like you -- are generally morons who think the world owes them a free, easy life without any hard work.

Exhibit A:

food, a roof, college are human rights

:blink:

Edited by KD in CT

"Stubbornly high unemployment -- nearly 15% for those ages 20-24"

Am I the only one that can't figure out why unemployment is 15% for ages 20-24, yet 85% of college grads move back home....?

Shouldn't that number be closer to 15%....?

"Stubbornly high unemployment -- nearly 15% for those ages 20-24"

Am I the only one that can't figure out why unemployment is 15% for ages 20-24, yet 85% of college grads move back home....?

Shouldn't that number be closer to 15%....?

........the ones that moved to France dont count.