Mankins for Jackson? Could it happen?

boyst

Shouldn't the term "rebuilding" imply that something was originally built and that there is some building actually taking place?

Not to hijack the thread but "rebuild" really isn't a synonym for erosion, disintegration, decay, and wearing away. The current team is scraping the bottom of the barrel and arguably has the least amount of talent of any team in the post-Butler slide. Even as bad as the 3-13 Bills of '01 were, they did have some decent players although they had garbage at the QB position.

They're reporting because the union advised them to, in order to get the fifth year of service in order to be UFA's next year. I dont think theres any trade happening there.

Yes, I saw that a few minutes ago. Been looking for a link, ESPN is quick to post misleading texts but slow on website links. Too late to delete thread. :wallbash:

Shouldn't the term "rebuilding" imply that something was originally built and that there is some building actually taking place?

Not to hijack the thread but "rebuild" really isn't a synonym for erosion, disintegration, decay, and wearing away. The current team is scraping the bottom of the barrel and arguably has the least amount of talent of any team in the post-Butler slide. Even as bad as the 3-13 Bills of '01 were, they did have some decent players although they had garbage at the QB position.

It seems it may be easier to "rebuild" the AUD and the ROCKPILE!

I do not know if the Chargers would need Mankins, but the Pats could use Jackson. This could be a problem for us. The Pats keep upgrading, retrofitting. The Bills, we keep rebuilding. :wallbash:

The thing that makes this seem less likely is that the Pats traded for Branch. I think that if they had been targeting Jackson all this time they wouldn't have made that other trade.

After the Pats Traded Moss for a 3, I have a hard time believing that could ask for much more than that for Mankins. Even still, if we offereed a 3 and a 5 for him, I bet they would take it (maybe even less).

I dont believe the Bills have even tried after that report about the lynch trade came out. Stupid Bills....