No Equal Time For Republicans

3rdnlng

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=39393

Not political? I read somewhere that they were interviewing members for the audience and finding out their political views ahead of time.

Found the link

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2010/10/casting-call-for-audience-of-obamas-mtv-town-hall.html

Edited by 3rdnlng

This is what David Plouffe was so proud about, that they were able to "control the message" in electing Obama. SOrry, but 2012 won't be the same, the press gave him a pass the first time around, they won't do it a second time. His brand, the "Obama brand" has been tarnished.

It is funny how this stuff lives on from one side to the next. 5 years ago, the other side was screaming... Now the other other side is screaming it... When will the retard rollercoaster end!!

No! Bush did it! No! Clinton did it! No! Bush did it! No! Reagan did it! No! Carter did it!

:wacko: :wacko:

Isn't there any shame?

This is what David Plouffe was so proud about, that they were able to "control the message" in electing Obama. SOrry, but 2012 won't be the same, the press gave him a pass the first time around, they won't do it a second time. His brand, the "Obama brand" has been tarnished.

I think you are right. The free passes will dry up. Even "Face the Nation" got after David Axelrod Sunday over the possible foreign funding election made up issue.

The press got what they wanted: a historic election.

Maybe if Obama faces a serious primary challenge.

But in the general election they'll be just as deep in the tank for the Democratic nominee in 2012 as they were in 2008

But in the general election they'll be just as deep in the tank for the Democratic nominee in 2012 as they were in 2008

Not with the same embarrassing intensity as the 08 elections. I guarantee you that. However, what they will do is demonize the opponent to a whole new level that we haven't seen in quite some time. The rhetoric from both sides is getting uglies than usual, and it will certainly continue in 2012.

Not with the same embarrassing intensity as the 08 elections. I guarantee you that. However, what they will do is demonize the opponent to a whole new level that we haven't seen in quite some time. The rhetoric from both sides is getting uglies than usual, and it will certainly continue in 2012.

Hey, according to the messiah if the republicans win it will be "hand to hand combat". Just let me choose my opponent.

It is funny how this stuff lives on from one side to the next. 5 years ago, the other side was screaming... Now the other other side is screaming it... When will the retard rollercoaster end!!

No! Bush did it! No! Clinton did it! No! Bush did it! No! Reagan did it! No! Carter did it!

:wacko: :wacko:

Isn't there any shame?

Not in this country......

Hey, according to the messiah if the republicans win it will be "hand to hand combat". Just let me choose my opponent.

The Republicans pose as the messiah this time......

Edited by Adam

:lol:

Yep... Like it all began 2 years ago. :rolleyes: Adam is right.

The Republicans will save the individual from the collective Goliath!

Sounds like a Messiah to me in the making.

Help save me, SAVE ME from those nasty Reds!

The Democrats don't get it and The Republicans only get it for awhile. It took Carter to bring about Reagan and Obama to bring about the Tea Party. The Tea Party needs to stay vigilant and keep the Republicans from acting like Democrats.

The Democrats don't get it and The Republicans only get it for awhile. It took Carter to bring about Reagan and Obama to bring about the Tea Party. The Tea Party needs to stay vigilant and keep the Republicans from acting like Democrats.

:lol: :lol:

Lowest common denominator = Reagan and the Tea Party... You even validated it yourself...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Conversely it took Nixon to bring about Carter and Bush II to bring about Obama

Conversely it took Nixon to bring about Carter and Bush II to bring about Obama

You are right, people do over react. Nixon was a weird kind of guy and by no means conservative. Bush was a social conservative but certainly not a fiscal conservative. Reagan's presidency begat Bush #1 who would have been in office for another 4 years if not for a pithy little 3rd party candidate. Regardless, if you can't get past your blind partisanship, and realize that the policies being put forth by this administration will destroy this country, you might just as well ride your rainbow colored unicorn off into the sunset.

As much as people make fun of the Tea Party their ideals are what will save this country.