Okay Let Drew Start Next Year(sans N.Eng)

Okay, I am drunk right now, but I have had an epiphany. . . Drew should start next year. IF we finish strong, maybe his confidence will come all the way back to where it was in the first 2 games last year and the first half of 2002.

JP IS VERY raw. We probably would look like the Giants do now if he starts next year. Eli Manning's enormous struggles (and this red wine) have me re-thinking who should start next year.

IF we did start JP next year, we'd have to sign a serviceable vet for insurance anyway.

I just haven't been able to shake thoughts of that beautiful 69 rainbow to Lee Evans.

Sam Wyche's magic will also have another year to sink into the immobile one's head.

Bottom line: Who else would we sign anyway if JP falters?

Guest Drew's Mom

the rest of the offense(line, RB, WRs) starts playing like they should and people start back-pedalling. i friggin love it!

Pennington sat for 2 years while NY watched Vinnie get older and older. so get ready to do the same next year, but keep your head up, JP will have his time.

Okay, I am drunk right now, but I have had an epiphany. . . Drew should start next year. IF we finish strong, maybe his confidence will come all the way back to where it was in the first 2 games last year and the first half of 2002.

JP IS VERY raw. We probably would look like the Giants do now if he starts next year. Eli Manning's enormous struggles (and this red wine) have me re-thinking who should start next year.

IF we did start JP next year, we'd have to sign a serviceable vet for insurance anyway.

I just haven't been able to shake thoughts of that beautiful 69 rainbow to Lee Evans.

Sam Wyche's magic will also have another year to sink into the immobile one's head.

Bottom line: Who else would we sign anyway if JP falters?

151269[/snapback]

Hey, BenchBledsoe, when sober, do you still feel the same way? Or was that the wine talking?