vaccine scotus case

:D

You are welcome!

Both sides seem unreasonable. Is it 90%? I thought the general herd immunity was lower. :oops:

My attempt to start trouble is FAIL. "You are welcome" even. EPIC Fail. :bag:

That presumes ALL injury involves fault that must be settled monetarily. Typical immature American attitude.

Closer to 95%, as I recall. 75% not only doesn't effectively innoculate the herd, it doesn't even effectively innoculate the innoculated.

Tom's attempt to start trouble is FAIL.

Perhaps we should keep this Kumbaya thread going, just to provide a warm, safe, hippie drum circle environment here on PPP.

Perhaps we should keep this Kumbaya thread going, just to provide a warm, safe, hippie drum circle environment here on PPP.

I love all of you.

Just kidding. :censored: off and die, !@#$s.

My attempt to start trouble is FAIL. "You are welcome" even. EPIC Fail. :bag:

Tom's attempt to start trouble is FAIL.

But it is a typical immature American attitude. Americans can't accept that sometimes bad things simply happen - there's always the need to find someone to blame.

Well, guess what. Autism just happens. It's no one's fault. Certainly not the vaccine makers. But Americans are too damned childish to accept that.

That presumes ALL injury involves fault that must be settled monetarily. Typical immature American attitude.

So now it is immature. :wallbash: I suppose maturity alone pays the bills.

:rolleyes:

But it is a typical immature American attitude. Americans can't accept that sometimes bad things simply happen - there's always the need to find someone to blame.

Well, guess what. Autism just happens. It's no one's fault. Certainly not the vaccine makers. But Americans are too damned childish to accept that.

I do agree with you on the autism. Yet, that attitude can't bleed into other situations that rightfully can assign blame.

some people get dealt a bad hand...hell if we had to pay off every intellectually challenged american, the country would go broke...oh, wait...