The McRib is back!

Just Jack

Are you talking about Bobby's Burgers Palace ("BBP") or Cheeseburger Bobby's ("CBB")?

BBP is Bobby Flays burger chain, and CBB is a burger chain in the ATL area. I had burger from CBB about 6 weeks ago. It was decent, a bit overpriced. Reminded me of Fuddrucker's.

Not a big fan of Chik-Fil-A. The chicken is so-so, and that pretty much describes the entire menu.

Definitely would rather go to Steak 'n Shake.

Yep, that's it, Cheeseburger Bobbys. The one here in Flowery Branch is delicious! I haven't been to Fuddruckers in forever, so can't really remember their stuff, but the last few Bobbys burgers I have have been fantastic.

I agree about Chick fil a, I'm not a huge fan either, but their strips really impressed me. It's a ton of food for the money and they were perfectly breaded/fried. Steak and Shake rocks...their cheddar doubles are amazing, and I enjoy a nice frisco melt from time to time.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk of burger places made me decide to go to Five Guys for a late lunch today. None other than Coach Jim Boeheim was in line in front of me. I got the little bacon cheeseburger, reg fry, and large diet coke.

:P

Wasn't there a study about diet sodas? That it is linked to weight gain. Mine as well went with the large burger and ice water!

Diet Soda and Weight

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I gave up McDonald's and similar kinds of fast food a few years ago. If I'm going to eat "fast food" I will have "healthier" and much better tasting burgers at Five Guys (no fries), or tacos at Chipotle (just chicken, a little cheese). I try to stay on the lower end of the calorie scale at those places and I don't feel like crap afterwards.