(OT) Sometimes thing are right in the world

VABills

Guest Greg Bell

"Maybe it's the children saying, `Thank you' for taking care of them when nobody else would," Faris-Cifelli said, bubbling with laughter. "It's a gift and one for which we feel an awesome responsibility."

Oh, EEEEEnough already. it's a mathematical coincidence. dont sit there and talk about how much you DESERVE this. "oh, its a THANK YOU for all i've done"

great, im glad a caring person won, and yes im jealous, but if i were to ever win a butt-load of money i wouldnt talk about it being paback for all the good i do. what a moron.

"Maybe it's the children saying, `Thank you' for taking care of them when nobody else would," Faris-Cifelli said, bubbling with laughter. "It's a gift and one for which we feel an awesome responsibility."

Oh, EEEEEnough already.  it's a mathematical coincidence.  dont sit there and talk about how much you DESERVE this.  "oh, its a THANK YOU for all i've done"

great, im glad a caring person won, and yes im jealous, but if i were to ever win a butt-load of money i wouldnt talk about it being paback for all the good i do. what a moron.

151201[/snapback]

If you were ever to win the lottery, given 1 year as the over/under for going to prison, I'm taking the under.

Guest greg bell
If you were ever to win the lottery, given 1 year as the over/under for going to prison, I'm taking the under.

151222[/snapback]

that is quite possibly the worst zing ive ever come across. there is nothing in my post above that even eludes to me being a trouble-maker. i even said im glad a good person won. what? is this some line that you've been waiting to use and since it SORT OF, kinda, NOT REALLY fit the context you had to unleash it?

it makes no sense. your post fails. however, im stuck at work for another 3 hours, so if you come up with another RELEVANT one, please, feel free to post it.

furthermore, if i did win the lottery, youre probably right, i might end up in jail after oh, say 10 months, but it would be the best 10 months ever and totally worth it.

that is quite possibly the worst zing ive ever come across.  there is nothing in my post above that even eludes to me being a trouble-maker.  i even said im glad a good person won.  what? is this some line that you've been waiting to use and since it SORT OF, kinda, NOT REALLY fit the context you had to unleash it?

it makes no sense. your post fails. however, im stuck at work for another 3 hours, so if you come up with another RELEVANT one, please, feel free to post it.

furthermore, if i did win the lottery, youre probably right, i might end up in jail after oh, say 10 months, but it would be the best 10 months ever and totally worth it.

151245[/snapback]

I'm sorry, it was a mean thing to say. The moron comment ticked me off, but I should've stopped myself.

But since the cat's out of the bag, if you give yourself 10 months, the line just moved, and I'd still be tempted to take the under. Oh, I don't mean something really bad, just stupid. Maybe 210mph on the highway in your new Lamborghini. Grinning the whole time you're being booked, and as you bail yourself out.

I have no idea where I'd end up in a year with that much money, but it could end a lot worse than that. This lady sounds like she'll do well with it. From what I've seen, it doesn't change you, it magnifies your strengths and weaknesses. Who knows, maybe we'd all just end up lifetime season ticket holders. I should shut up now before I dig a deeper hole than I already have. Sorry.

Guest greg bell
I'm sorry, it was a mean thing to say. The moron comment ticked me off, but I should've stopped myself.

But since the cat's out of the bag, if you give yourself 10 months, the line just moved, and I'd still be tempted to take the under. Oh, I don't mean something really bad, just stupid. Maybe 210mph on the highway in your new Lamborghini. Grinning the whole time you're being booked, and as you bail yourself out.

I have no idea where I'd end up in a year with that much money, but it could end a lot worse than that. This lady sounds like she'll do well with it. From what I've seen, it doesn't change you, it magnifies your strengths and weaknesses. Who knows, maybe we'd all just end up lifetime season ticket holders. I should shut up now before I dig a deeper hole than I already have. Sorry.

151293[/snapback]

no apologies necassary mang! i wasnt calling you a moron by the way, but its all good. and best believe, if im goin down its for somethin WAY BETTER than speeding.

(to everyone else: see, this is what message board chiding used to be like, people not taking sh-- personally, just good ol' ripping)

Sometimes the good people of the world do win. 

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/07/lottery.m...e.ap/index.html

151183[/snapback]

OMFG! That is very admirable.

What's sad tho is that these parents don't take their !@#$ing around too seriously. If they did, alot of this problem wouldn't even exist.

May God Almighty find another way to bless her and her family again!