Next Bailout - Pension Funds of US Cities?

Nanker

Nothing.

Why you so shocked? Oh, wait... You thought the NYTimes was a total liberal media mouthpiece.

It is a mouthpiece for liberals.... And the article was written by David Brooks, he's the tolken "conservative" opinion journalist for the Times, and let me tell ya, he is definitely what I would consider to be conservative lite....

It is a mouthpiece for liberals.... And the article was written by David Brooks, he's the tolken "conservative" opinion journalist for the Times, and let me tell ya, he is definitely what I would consider to be conservative lite....

I see... The "Colmes figure"... Carry on with the liberal media conspiracy... We will be coming for your guns shortly.

:lol:

Nothing.

Why you so shocked? Oh, wait... You thought the NYTimes was a total liberal media mouthpiece.

:oops: I am sorry carry on back to your Fox News.

Oh gee, some moronic post from EII that ignores the central issue. Nice to know some things never change in the world! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh gee, some moronic post from EII that ignores the central issue. Nice to know some things never change in the world! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Maybe I ignored the central issue... Yet, you think that your dig about the NYTimes and the liberal black helicopters in the media would go unnoticed? If you would have just stuck to the issue yourself and left out the inane dig... I would have obliged without the moronic comment. Next time, you do the same.

Some liberal friend of mine is sayingg the IRAQ WAR is the reason why the STATES are in so much trouble.

But Christine O'Donnell is the idiot.

Energy prices did push the average consumer over the precipice... Where do yo think they were getting the dough to fill up their ride to work when gas hit 5 bucks a gallon? "Put it on the card!"