So here is a good story out of Detroit

boyst

Video

Article

While distasteful towards the family of the young girl and mother it is the first amendment and they are within their rights to whatever they want which is in the law. Freedom of expression permits it and like the quote says, we'll never understand how important that expression is until we have it taken away.

It also seems like the neighbors and the family themselves are being very prickish towards the hallowieners. It is just white trash being white trash, a feud. Than someones feelings got hurt. Of course, there is much more to the story than we know, but the dying girls family seems just as guilty for the actions of this feud as the hallowieners. They just had the better hand at the end of the day. The poor kid had to suffer her neighbors and it seems she had to suffer for mistakes her parents made.

Video

Article

While distasteful towards the family of the young girl and mother it is the first amendment and they are within their rights to whatever they want which is in the law. Freedom of expression permits it and like the quote says, we'll never understand how important that expression is until we have it taken away.

It also seems like the neighbors and the family themselves are being very prickish towards the hallowieners. It is just white trash being white trash, a feud. Than someones feelings got hurt. Of course, there is much more to the story than we know, but the dying girls family seems just as guilty for the actions of this feud as the hallowieners. They just had the better hand at the end of the day. The poor kid had to suffer her neighbors and it seems she had to suffer for mistakes her parents made.

What on Earth could possibly cause someone to think that this behavior is acceptable?

This was discussed earlier this week on another board I visit. I thought about posting it here, but was/am so disgusted I didnt want to even attach my name to it.

Shameful.

However, this is nothing new. People have always been horrible, self-serving monsters. Thanks to the internet, its just all we see/hear about.

They said a 7 year old is dying from Huntington's... I know it is regressive gene disorder... Yet, doesn't it set in about mid-life?

??

:oops: My bad:

"Physical symptoms of Huntington's disease can begin at any age from infancy to old age, but usually begin between 35 and 44 years of age. About 6% of cases start before the age of 21 years with an akinetic-rigid syndrome; they progress faster and vary slightly. The variant is classified as juvenile, akinetic-rigid or Westphal variant HD."