The CUSE BABY !!!!!!!!

Frez

Syracuse shouldn't have ANY problems tonight. The top 3-4 teams in college basketball are light years better than the rest. Syracuse is in that group. GO ORANGE!!! By the way, if they win, and put up a third win over a ranked team, it's time to get them higher in the polls. I know they're top 5, but I want top 3!

Syracuse shouldn't have ANY problems tonight.  The top 3-4 teams in college basketball are light years better than the rest.  Syracuse is in that group.  GO ORANGE!!!  By the way, if they win, and put up a third win over a ranked team, it's time to get them higher in the polls.  I know they're top 5, but I want top 3!

151244[/snapback]

You guys need to talk about the Buffalo Bills more in the mornings. Leave them off topics for other non-sports talk shows.

I pick WGR55 up pretty good where I'm located. The signal comes right across Lake Ontario for me.

Syracuse shouldn't have ANY problems tonight.  The top 3-4 teams in college basketball are light years better than the rest.  Syracuse is in that group.  GO ORANGE!!!  By the way, if they win, and put up a third win over a ranked team, it's time to get them higher in the polls.  I know they're top 5, but I want top 3!

151244[/snapback]

Syracuse and Pittsburgh are both real tough but dont forget UCONN. This Huskies team is even deeper then last years champions. Rudy Gay is fuggin unbeleivable. Anthony Kellog might end up being the best point guard in UConn history. Villenuva, Nelson, Rashad, Denham, Hilton, Marcus, White, Josh Boone...this team will be very scary come tournament time. We all know who dominates the Big East tournaments too

Syracuse and Pittsburgh are both real tough but dont forget UCONN.  This Huskies team is even deeper then last years champions.  Rudy Gay is fuggin unbeleivable.  Anthony Kellog might end up being the best point guard in UConn history.  Villenuva, Nelson, Rashad, Denham, Hilton, Marcus, White, Josh Boone...this team will be very scary come tournament time.  We all know who dominates the Big East tournaments too

151299[/snapback]

UConn is better than Pitt in my mind. As a Cuse fan, UConn scares me more than any other team simply because they know eachother so well.

Cuse is way off tonight, but so is OSU. This game looks more like a HS game at the moment. Expect one team to come out BLAZING in the second half and take control.

151244[/snapback]

That ain't going to happen tonight! Go orange! OSU orange that is! Orange Power!

What are you like a Patsy troll?? Learn how to post and stop acting like a 5 year old.

That BS said, what a pitiful performance from the free-throw line. Why they continue to struggle there behooves me - they were horrible last week against Miss St. but still were able to win, cant do it against a good team like OSU. Even GMac missed. Boeheim is a great coach, but he's GOT to figure something out before their free-throw shooting gets worse - because it will, even though 7-22 is terrible. That and some really stupid fouls in the last 5 minutes lost them the game (also OSU made their jumpers). I'd say Edelin needs to get more involved, which he will, but that wasn't the problem tonight. They were making plays, driving to the basket, getting fouled, then putting up 2 BRICKS. Mr. All-America, Hakim Warrick, what, 3-12 from the line? If you wanna be a great team, learn how to shoot a damn free throw. They won in 03, but I have to assume (cant remember) that Melo and Duany were better FT shooters than this bunch. Get their butts on the free throw line every practice from here on out - the defense looked good, ball movement, shooting could be improved - FT shooting SUCKS.

...and your point is?

151371[/snapback]

Cuse owns the Big 12 when it matters - that's one point.

Real classy move by John "I suck so I gotta pad my stats w/ .8 seconds left" Lucas. What a punk. Where's the hardware? Never mind, go ahead and act like you won the Nat'l title in December. Daddy must be proud. Payback's a B word - have fun watching Cuse on TV in April.