it aint rocket surgery

nuklz2594

copy bill parcells.

big line on both sides of the ball

get durable rb

get qb to manage the the game

it's not complicated

on this same note thanks for all the support i've received with my wife of 20 years leaving and my son in kuwait.

copy bill parcells.

get durable rb

it's not complicated

on this same note thanks for all the support i've received with my wife of 20 years leaving and my son in kuwait.

I think you meant rocket science.

copy bill parcells.

get durable rb

it's not complicated

Yeah, that's what we need. Another RB. Maybe we can trade for one on the seahawks?

Also, you are basically saying "just replace 14 of the 22 starters and you are fine!" yeah, replacing 14 players is pretty easy, aint it? :rolleyes:

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

copy bill parcells.

get durable rb

it's not complicated

A-freakin-men.

I think you meant rocket science.

No, he didn't. "It ain't rocket surgery" is a quote attributed to Yogi Bera. Anyway, the formula of parcells was right for the '80's. You know, when teams actually ran the ball. In case you haven't noticed, the NFL has become a passing league. DB's essentially can't touch a receiver w/out drawing a flag. Teams don't run much unless they're playing the Bills. The prolific Bills passing attack of the early '90's would only be middle of the league today as far as pass attempts are concerned. The formula is now 1) Draft (hopefully) franchise QB 2) Get franchise Left Tackle 3)obtain great pass rusher 4)find a mid level draft pick or street FA to run the ball for a couple of seasons ,then repeat when he's washed up. Most GM's believe you can find a guy to run the ball w/out investing a high pick or beaucoup $$$.

Evans for Mankins

move Wood to Center

cut Green grab Herman Johnson off Arizona's practice squad

trade Dwan Edwards and/or Spencer Johnson to Washington for Haynesworth

dump the 3-4

bring back Chris Ellis

OL- starters Bell, Levitre, Wood, Mankins, Johnson- backups Wang, Hangartner, Urbik, Howard

DL- starters Carrington, Haynesworth, Williams, Ellis- backups Kelsay, Troup, Stroud, Maybin

cut McCargo pick up Brandon Carter OG off practice squad

copy bill parcells.

get durable rb

it's not complicated

With the exception of Kyle Williams, both our lines are absolutely massive, even relative to the rest of the league.