Anyone who was at the game - Question

Talley56

Was there anyone in section 107 or 108 who saw the fight that was going on? I was a few sectoins away so I couldn't completely tell but it looked to me like it was two girls fighting and one got shoved down pretty hard. However, one of the guys around me thought it was a guy fighting a girl. Does anyone know? There could have been other fights (there was a small one near me) but this was the only other one I noticed.

Was that in the 2nd half? Maybe the 3rd quarter? I saw security swarming into that area (I was in 238, across the field) and before they got there I saw a guy shove someone down over the seats in front of him, couldn't see the gender of the shovee.

Was there anyone in section 107 or 108 who saw the fight that was going on? I was a few sectoins away so I couldn't completely tell but it looked to me like it was two girls fighting and one got shoved down pretty hard. However, one of the guys around me thought it was a guy fighting a girl. Does anyone know? There could have been other fights (there was a small one near me) but this was the only other one I noticed.

It was girls, well, females.

We didn't see that. But we did have a complaint in our section of a drunk ass mom who abandoned her kids and went to party and left her kids in the seats with a stranger who eventually complained about that mom.

What is wrong with these women and their antics at the game?