So we continue to purge the roster that Modrak built.....

Lv-Bills

Great thread on Modrak and you are sport on by including Littman and Overdorf -what a group of three inept losers sucking Ralph dry

:thumbsup:

We can all complain on a daily basis and it won't change anything at OBD, those guys are RW's friends and buddies(pardon the pun) I suppose it will have to be good enough simply to make others aware of who the culprits are that are responsible for ten years of bad drafts and the downturn of the franchise. As pointed out It is not just the roster that needs purging.

Considering the owners age, would it be wrong of me to suggest that most people at the mans age would be in a nursing / retirement home and not still be the president of a near billion dollar franchise. It all starts at the top, consider who is the president of the Colts-Ravens-Dolphins and other successful franchises. The guy owns the team, does he still need a job title in order to draw a paycheck to pay for his health care and hobbies? I suppose that title gives him complete control over the team and he still makes all the important decisions. If he truly cared about his team and his fans he would release his Al Davis like deathgrip on the team.

I honestly hope the man lives to be 110 or older, I would just like to see him to hand the team over to a proven football person like Ozzie Newsome- Bill Polian- Bill Parcells type who can actually lead the franchise into a winning era.

Yet another mind boggling fact the is disturbing about this franchise.

because as usuaual you miss the MARK. this was jeff littman , overdorf, russ brandon and scott berchold crap for the last ten years .What happend to russ brando for all of his failure he gets a promotion . They used Levy & jauron as puppets. If get those three out ( unfortunately its going to take ralph to either sell the team or pass away ) replace them with competent NFL people and we will not be giving the kelsays of the world a contract extention while we get rid of every player 25 and younger.

Edited by liverpoolkev

because as usuaual you miss the MARK. this was jeff littman , overdorf, russ brandon and scott berchold crap for the last ten years .What happend to russ brando for all of his failure he gets a promotion . They used Levy & jauron as puppets. If get those three out ( unfortunately its going to take ralph to either sell the team or pass away ) replace them with competent NFL people and we will not be giving the kelsays of the world a contract extention while we get rid of every player 25 and younger.

Yeah, of course, what could I be thinking? Because Littman, Overdorf, Brandon and Berchtold (who has nothing to do with putting together the roster) scouted and recommended players, right?

Of course, it all starts at the top. So, I'm guessing, as usual, you actually miss the mark by not naming Ralph for hiring all of these guys. So, I'll just assume you know nothing about football because you left out the ultimate man in charge.

And again.....Modrak has pretty much sucked in the draft for the better part of of ten years. That's NOT a good track record. He's a big part of this mess, and as most Bills fans already know, the guys you mentioned above aren't going anywhere while Ralph is here. It's kind of implied that they suck. Modrak is awful. Even in an organization as bad as the Bills, if Modrak was any good, we would have produced better drafts, LEAD BY THE GUY WHO'S IN CHARGE OF SCOUTING THOSE PLAYERS. And if no one listens to Modrak on draft day, which is hard to believe, then he's even less of a man than I thought. Because why would he stay somewhere where his opinion pertaining to his job isn't valued. Either way, he's a zero.

But hey, thanks for the tip.

Edited by Lv-Bills