How many losses before we fire Gailey?

Cmon guys, if the common belief is Ralph is cheap, you think he is going to want to be paying THREE coaches. Dickie still getting paid for this year and next..Chan has at least till the end of next year barring a visit from an entity carrying a scythe

Things won't change in Buffalo until the fans stop buying tickets, stop buying merchandise, stop buying into and promoting an inferior product ! Chan Gailey was Buddy Nix's choice, a good ole boy just like him... Buddy Nix was Ralph Wilsons choice, a stogy old timer just like him.

I'm going to say this will take 2 full years and maybe more, these are the owners choices. I say 2 years because that is how long it took during the 80's....Man those back to back 2-14 seasons in the mid 80's were fugly, ya know what, the fans back then also said everything will be OK, the Bills are rebuilding :lol:

After the 2-3 years and Nix and Gailey are finally fired...what are the odds that the Bills find another Bill Polian to correctly rebuild this franchise? Just think, should the Bills prevail and beat the astronomical odds against them they might be in the super bowl around 2020 :w00t:

Seriously?

This has got to be one of those "look at the controversy posts I can create" ala a Jason Peters thread or a bring back Losman thread.

This is Nix's and Gailey's first year on the job.

This is the mess that they inherited. How are they responsible for not wanting to eat a crap pie?

Where you should more rightfully be pointing your trigger is at the man who has sat at the helm of our poor drafts for the past decade: none other than Mr. Tom Modrak.

I don't see how Modrak gets a pass from the poor drafts, lack of on-field talent, and terrible scouting that has gone on this decade.

Remember Kay Stephenson and Hank Bullough?

unless we go winless 3 years in a row Chan is not going to get fired.

My question is do you WATCH the games how is this coaching our players stink. The choice to go 3-4 this year is a painful one but why not overhaul it. What's the point of going 6-10 again or 7-9. Three year project could care less about the records

I think if we win less than 3 games Gailey will be fired after this year. I also think Nix will be let go and replaced by Whaley.

There is rebuilding but we actually had a below average but not rock bottom terrible defense last year. If we had last years defense with this years offense we would be more competitive. We may have actually won a game or two. Good teams can make transitions gradually NOT like this. I think Gailey should and will be fired after this season.

Nix may stay but probably not. I want John Fox.

Already wondering when the coach will be fired? yeah and John Fox is a GREAT choice. :wallbash:

Seriously?

This has got to be one of those "look at the controversy posts I can create" ala a Jason Peters thread or a bring back Losman thread.

This is Nix's and Gailey's first year on the job.

This is the mess that they inherited. How are they responsible for not wanting to eat a crap pie?

Where you should more rightfully be pointing your trigger is at the man who has sat at the helm of our poor drafts for the past decade: none other than Mr. Tom Modrak.

I don't see how Modrak gets a pass from the poor drafts, lack of on-field talent, and terrible scouting that has gone on this decade.

I wasn't trying to create controversy just see how many losses it would take to not retain him. You rarely see a 1 win team and never see an 0-16 team keep their staff.

Why should we?

Already wondering when the coach will be fired? yeah and John Fox is a GREAT choice. :wallbash:

Fox should have been our coach years ago. I can't remember who we picked instead but it was a bad choice.

I wasn't trying to create controversy just see how many losses it would take to not retain him. You rarely see a 1 win team and never see an 0-16 team keep their staff.

Why should we?

Fox should have been our coach years ago. I can't remember who we picked instead but it was a bad choice.

Ah, because he was just hired?

Maybe because he had absolutely nothing to do with building this train wreck?

I mean, I don't think it fair to hand the man a steaming pile of poop and ask him to turn it into the Taj Mahal, do you?

Why should we?

Because it has nothing to do with the staff. This is possibly the least talented NFL team in the last 20 years.