Luck vs. Locker

TDawg1313

Luck > Mallett > Locker.

The Mallet and Locker evaluation is going to be a nightmare for some Teams...I prefer Mallett right now but I would love to see the Kid get out of his own way every now-and-again and stop reminding me of Bledslow at times...On the other hand, when I see that arm on Mallett and the fact that he's completed over 65% of his Passes for over 1000 yds vs. Georgia, Alabama and Texas A&M...Well...

With Locker I would love to see him be more accurate, but his physical ability would make anyone excited...

Maybe it's all going to come down to what type of system you run and who your Head Coach is...I'm hoping this is a Manning, Rivers, Big Ben type of year at QB and that way the Bills really can't go wrong...But chances are that's not going to happen...

Good luck Buddy...You'll need it... B-)

The Mallet and Locker evaluation is going to be a nightmare for some Teams...I prefer Mallett right now but I would love to see the Kid get out of his own way every now-and-again and stop reminding me of Bledslow at times...On the other hand, when I see that arm on Mallett and the fact that he's completed over 65% of his Passes for over 1000 yds vs. Georgia, Alabama and Texas A&M...Well...

With Locker I would love to see him be more accurate, but his physical ability would make anyone excited...

Maybe it's all going to come down to what type of system you run and who your Head Coach is...I'm hoping this is a Manning, Rivers, Big Ben type of year at QB and that way the Bills really can't go wrong...But chances are that's not going to happen...

Good luck Buddy...You'll need it... B-)

You can bet the house that Buddy Nix - an SEC fan from way back - is just drooling over Mallett. Dude can chuck the 70 yards downfield, is super accurate (69% this season with a 170-rating), more than mobile enough, huge like a linebacker, and has lots of BIG-game experience - all things that in a Nix just loves in a QB prospect. :thumbsup:

If we're gonna suck-out-loud for the rest of this season, I hope we at least end up with Ryan Mallett for our troubles.