Cleveland Game

BB27

I'm going to the game Sunday, and I would love to see an old fashioned Romp by the Bills.

My brother is coming in from LA to see the game, so I want him to see a good one.

My prediction:

Bills 42

Cleveland 6

With all the momentum from the past 3 weeks, and this being the first home game after two big road wins in a row, the crowd is going to be jacked up like it hasn't been in years.

If the Bills get out to a good start, they could absolutely flatten the Browns. And even if they struggle early, I think they win (nice to be able to say that about a Bills team).

Buffalo 49 Browns 12

Drew Bledsoe 22/35 320 yards 3tds 1int

Willis Mcgahee 22at 130 yards 2tds long 55yards 7 receptions for 80 yards and 2 receiving tds.

Yes this is a longshot, but I think we'll have our biggest offensive explosion of the year. If I'm wrong so be it, but either way we won't lose to the browns

Browns 30

Bills 17

Bills fans go "d'oh!" and once again realize they have wasted countless hours calculating playoff scenario percentages.  It's called the "If We Can Just Run The Table" complex.

151047[/snapback]

........that's why I didn't waste my time. Isn't it simple? If we win and the other teams that are 6-6 or 7-5 continue to lose we get in.