Brett Favre might be in some hot water...

Buftex

site talks about using a mississippi area code. wasnt it a big deal that favre was talking to the vikes, because the nfl uses team issued phones, so there would be no mississippi area code it would be nyc correct. I just find that point flawed, which would explain why nobody else has picked it up. also it is hard to take it seriously when all of a sudden they ask if "this is favres c0ck." then proceed to show me a bunch of man meat. doesn't seem terribly professional

ps who cares

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me if this was posted already...NSFW....is it me, or does the apple of Brett's....err...eye...bare a striking resemblance to his wife?

http://deadspin.com/5658206/brett-favres-cellphone-seduction-of-jenn-sterger?skyline=true&s=i

If the woman in question doesn't want to make an issue or a charge

(which it sounds like she doesn't, sounds like she thought she was sharing a laugh with a friend and he dished on her after being asked to keep quiet)

..........it will go nowhere.

I gotta say here though: dunno if they're from Mars, sometimes guys are just Weird though.

Yeah, pics of a guy's so-called-manly bits, that'll inspire 99 out of 100 hot women.....

....inspire them to block that number and write the guy off as a loon, most like.

Now if he'd offered to buy her a dishwasher commensurate with the sale price of the Buffalo Bills.... <g>

Like I posted in the Tiger Woods thread, in today's world of technology it is tough to be a high profile skirt chaser and stay under the media radar, especially if you're not super bright to begin with.

That's why guys like Jimmy Page timed it perfectly; pulling barely legals before the days of TMZ.

In Favre's case I don't see this having the traction of the Tiger story because the woman in question is saying nothing happened. And it occurred it was 2 years ago.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

site talks about using a mississippi area code. wasnt it a big deal that favre was talking to the vikes, because the nfl uses team issued phones, so there would be no mississippi area code it would be nyc correct. I just find that point flawed, which would explain why nobody else has picked it up. also it is hard to take it seriously when all of a sudden they ask if "this is favres c0ck." then proceed to show me a bunch of man meat. doesn't seem terribly professional

ps who cares

I have a sneaking suspicion that regardless of a team issued phone, he would have a personal, and IF doing something like this probably another that his wife doesn't know about.

Old news.

No effect.

I realize the story has been "out there" for a while, but, it has picked up steam the last few days...Favre was even asked about it during the Randy Moss PC yesterday, he didn't issue any denials...if the woman in question doesn't push it, it will go away.

I realize the story has been "out there" for a while, but, it has picked up steam the last few days....

Yup...it's on the cover to today's NY Post.

if the woman in question doesn't push it, it will go away.

As we saw in the last Jets 'scandal', the woman doesn't need to pursue it to get the crowd to run with the story. And just like with the other chick, any attention can only help this girl's fledgling career.

Not likely. The NFL has survived a superstar animal abuser , a presumed rapist , a presumed murderer , numerous steroid offenses , domestic abuse , weapon and drug charges , and a plethora of questionable behavior from their "role models". Brett Favre chasing his youth and betraying his wife...eh.

I agree.

As long as fans have 34 fantasy football leagues, alcohol, tailgating and the ability to bet a 25 timer, 3 team parlay, not much will derail the NFL.

Edited by Yearning4Approval