Beastmode - fantasy football

Since I'm a sucker for Bills players, Marshawn is on my fantasy football team.

He wasn't doing much points wise for the Bills, but now he's on the Seahawks. Do you think he's worth starting now that he's on a new team? Or will he continue to produce like he did in Buf? I know the Seahawks aren't that good and neither is their running game.

Let's hope he does well - I have him in one of my leagues too!

It'll be interesting to keep a close eye on him all season, that's for sure. Plus I've always liked Seattle as a city, so this can't be all bad...

not worth starting this week. Seahawks have a bye. I also have him on my team. My plan is to keep him benched until his first game to see how much they plan on using him and how he does.

Exactly. His value certainly goes up with the trade (as does Jackson's and Spiller's), but he'll likely still be in a RBBC unless he really plays well.

I had him on my ff bench in case of a trade, but I was planning on waiting to see how he'll be used before I start him. Even if he's Seattle's #1 RB their offense isn't exactly going gangbusters, with so many injuries on the offensive line, so he may not be all that valuable.

I had him on my ff bench in case of a trade, but I was planning on waiting to see how he'll be used before I start him. Even if he's Seattle's #1 RB their offense isn't exactly going gangbusters, with so many injuries on the offensive line, so he may not be all that valuable.

Me too--stashed him on my bench when the trade rumors started circulating in week 2. I was hoping for the Green Bay trade. A trade with Seattle is largely worthless fantasywise. I'd rank Lynch now in the same category as a Thomas Jones or a Ricky Williams-- at his best, good for 80 yards and a TD.

Me too--stashed him on my bench when the trade rumors started circulating in week 2. I was hoping for the Green Bay trade. A trade with Seattle is largely worthless fantasywise. I'd rank Lynch now in the same category as a Thomas Jones or a Ricky Williams-- at his best, good for 80 yards and a TD.

It's a shame Green Bay didn't pony up for him--- I'm sure he would've racked up a ton of fantasy points there! If he did become a Packer I was going to start planning my championship parade.

I'm still amazed that I have the luxury of keeping both Lynch and Vincent Jackson on my bench, but my starting group and other reserves are pretty strong. If only the real Bills were good enough that I wouldn't care a lick about fantasy football.