Here's a good idea for NIX

Chuckknox

I dotn know a single 70 yr old that still has it all upstairs. Whether they give the impression or not. Nixs best years are certainly behind him

I knew a 70 year old that had it all upstairs and was as clear as daylight. Unfortunately not many older folks are.

I dotn know a single 70 yr old that still has it all upstairs. Whether they give the impression or not. Nixs best years are certainly behind him

Bill Parcells has inferred that he's not really interested in retiring just now that he's stepped down from the Miami job--- would you be excited if he came to Buffalo as President and head of football operations?

Punch don't make sense you ruin the discussion about how clueless the FO is.

I'm all for improving the offensive line sooner rather than later but making that trade would have been more of the same ills that have plagued the Bills for years instead of moving forward, responsibly. The Redskins are still making the same mistakes they've made since Snyder bought the team, and the moves made this past off season will probably result in a 7-9 record and no long term future.