Could Schobel come back

I remember reading somewhere that Schobel said that down the road if the Bills needed him he might consider playing and helping out. I know we are going nowhere this year but at least I'd like to see them be competitive. He's better than anything we've got out there now

I remember reading somewhere that Schobel said that down the road if the Bills needed him he might consider playing and helping out. I know we are going nowhere this year but at least I'd like to see them be competitive. He's better than anything we've got out there now

The 'if' is no longer a discussion point.

You have to read between the lines with Schobel because he plays games.

Houston made him an offer after a short work out. Schobel said, We couldn't come to an agreement.

Translation, he wanted an increase in play and NO TEAM will offer him that!

Increase in pay? It was said that the Texans wanted him as a situational player, which likely meant less $$$ as well as less snaps.

Sure Schobel will help out...by making BBQ on the sidelines.

His family is in the restaurant business and he missed all of the OTAs and training camp. Maybe they could plug him in at nose tackle by now.