Foreclosure thugs

bills_fan

Woman (who was not in foreclosure BTW), relaxing at home, at night. Man breaks into home. Woman locks herself in bathroom and calls 911. Police show up. Man reports he was working for JP Morgan breaking into homes??? WTF?

Anyone shows up at my place without identifying themselves as law enforcement...they contend with two dogs and I shoot first, ask questions later. 3 .45 caliber shots to the chest will make the banks stop this foolishness.

Unbelievable article, with full 911 call

Bankers. :thumbdown:

To paraphrase that great American poet, Mike Tyson, we should stomp on their children's testicles.

And as the great philosopher Jagger once said, "you can't always get what you want."

Woman (who was not in foreclosure BTW), relaxing at home, at night. Man breaks into home. Woman locks herself in bathroom and calls 911. Police show up. Man reports he was working for JP Morgan breaking into homes??? WTF?

Anyone shows up at my place without identifying themselves as law enforcement...they contend with two dogs and I shoot first, ask questions later. 3 .45 caliber shots to the chest will make the banks stop this foolishness.

Unbelievable article, with full 911 call

Its not like he was on his way to a lockpicking convention....

I'm sure the cops will give him the benefit of the doubt....:lol: