The Roster Changes

In the last week, The Bills Cut Meredith,and Edwards, released Kawika due to his injury status and traded Marshawn. To replace them we added Levi Brown who is Practice Squad at best, so why didn't we put him there and go with 2 Qb's for a while. I'm mean if your down to your 3rd Qb you are most likely gonna lose anyway so why waste a Roster spot?

We traded Lynch yesterday and we replaced him with Andre Anderson, Couldn't we have practice Squaded Andre along with Levi and selected 2 players that could actually help us win some games this year?

But the Bills in typical Bills fashion they cut a bad player and replaced him with a worse player. Reminds me of the Movie Major League!

We traded Lynch yesterday and we replaced him with Andre Anderson, Couldn't we have practice Squaded Andre along with Levi and selected 2 players that could actually help us win some games this year?

Andre Anderson was signed to the practice squad only after Bell was signed by Philly. Now he was promoted to the roster. After being undrafted and released by Oakland of all teams.

The Bills are in full fire sale mode now and care little about the rest of this season from a wins/losses perspective.

This makes a fire sale look like a rip-off. We are practically gifting players to other teams. Nothing like the Pau Gasol-to-the-Lakers of the NBA, but Marshawn is a top back, not 4th rounder fodder. Sad days in these parts folks, sad days.

The Bills are in full fire sale mode now and care little about the rest of this season from a wins/losses perspective.

I don't believe this is entirely true .... yet. My guess is that if they go 0-8 then Brohm comes in so the Bills can evaluate him under fire in a real game. It is critical going into the draft to discern whether the "next" QB is on their roster or if we have to draft one. In a peerfect world Brohm would turn into a barn burner and the Bills can use what will likely be a top 5 pick on either the o-line or d-line depending on who is available. The realistic scenario is that they take a QB with the first rounder then work on other needs with later picks.

To me it looks like we are two drafts out from being at least competitive.

I don't believe this is entirely true .... yet.

We actually agree :) I said they didn't care about wins/losses. They are using this season for evaluation including Fitz and Brohm. Would have been a nice gesture to start the fire sale before people bought their seasons this year, but cest la vie.

Edited by CodeMonkey