Edwards and Lynch moves should have happened before training camp!

When Gailey and Nix were hired, Bills fans were suspious as they should be. We fans became even more anxious when Nix didn't draft a QB or OT in the 1st to 3rd rounds. Even worse was our big freeagent moves were not signing TO and signing another Raider tackle to a hefty freeagent contract. When training camp started they gave the job back to Trent Edwards and Jackson got hurt. How was this team to move forward with all the past problems still at had?

Well after 4 weeks our wonderful Coach and GM are starting to realize the error of their ways. At least it was sooner than Jauron did. Our schedule didn't favor this team with 3 out of 4 games being divisional. The schedule this year is brutal except for maybe 4 games. We are now 0-4 and for all intenseful purposes not likely to make the playoffs.

I am glad Trent was released and even glader Marshawn was traded. Our best backs were always Jackson and Spiller, starting Lynch made little sense to production for the future. Somewhere down the line I hope Gailey gives Brohm a try so we know what we have in him. Jackson should and probably will be our starting running back this year. Spiller will see plenty of carries for a rookie now.

With that though, what is all the talk about tanking a season or trading away anything that is good on this team. First and forth most this team can ill afford to tank games, if they tried to win every game they might win 4-5 games. Having the first pick in the draft is not always the answer. A top pick often is a failure. I want us to try all our players to find the best we got and WIN. That is how you build for the future and find your best players. All I ask is players like Maybin should play now and if they don't get any better get rid of them. Don't settle, but teach the players that you drafted to play. Sitting on the bench doesn't cut it. I would rather watch Maybin screw up then Kelsey. In the end if they try to win and build for the future at the same time we might get 4-6 wins. We would still get very good players available. We need tackles and linebackers desperately first.

Good luck Bills, to us fans hopefully we can find a little patients, Nix and Gailey I believe are starting to get it right!!!!!!

:bag:

Edited by USABuffaloFan