Which is more pathetic?

ieatcrayonz

Which is more pathetic:

Bicycle racers all of whom cheat

or

Their worshippers in the spandex mafia that have no business wearing that crap and block the roads use for commuting and commerce?

It's a tough call. What do you think?

Oh, without question, #2. Cyclists around here proclaim they free up traffic by taking their cars off the road. Let me assure you, the amount of traffic that they block and slow down by sitting in drivers' blind spots and getting dangerously close to our cars makes it far worse.

Bikers need to realize that my car is 3,000 lbs and their bike is 30 lbs, if that!

Oh, without question, #2. Cyclists around here proclaim they free up traffic by taking their cars off the road. Let me assure you, the amount of traffic that they block and slow down by sitting in drivers' blind spots and getting dangerously close to our cars makes it far worse.

Bikers need to realize that my car is 3,000 lbs and their bike is 30 lbs, if that!

And! Don't you dare slow them down! They'll yell and harp if you're walking in their path. They'll get even more pissed if you slow them down driving. It's insane.

PS: My truck weighs 7800#, full bed quad cab...and I have had bikers get mad at me. How dumb are they? We're out in the country, one quick jerk and no one would see their demise. I'd never do that, but there are a bunch of people who would out there.

#2, no doubt the peloton.

Why weren't they in a Death Race 2000 scene? Low points probably, but just think the quantity of points one could rack up!

What gets me is that I don't mind bikes... Just adhere to the same rules of the road... Ride on the same side and stop just like a motor vehicle should... I will wait for them if they follow the rules to a tee... I will also pass them properly too... Which includes no more than two abreast in any lane of traffic.

#2. I came across of pack of them on a winding country road one time riding 5 across, taking up the entire lane. They refused to go to single file to let me pass safely. So I had to pass on a double yellow to get around.

Techincally they are a slow moving vehicle... and the lane is theirs ahead of you and are allowed to take up the lane... I don't mind two abreast like motorcycles... Just wait till you get in a passing zone (dashed yellow) and pass them like any other vehicle.

They shouldn't have been 5 abreast. Motorcycles can only go 2 abreast. You were at fault for passing in a no passing zone.

Bikes

Edited by ExiledInIllinois