Coach Sal on

You know Sal is actually a great talk host. Certainly better than anyone on WGR.

PTR

Entertaining and informative--- both in short supply at WGR! He actually knows of what he speaks, whereas 550 comes off more like children flailing and writhing for attention.

Coach Sal is on fire tonight. I haven't watched him since the Cowher rumors. He is a great personality to listen to and watch.

And I love that bit of news that he broke about Buddy and Chan telling EVERYONE in the organization this past June that they don't care about their opinions.

You know Sal is actually a great talk host. Certainly better than anyone on WGR.

PTR

I e-mailed WGR letting them I'd rather see him on over some of the whiners on there now. The guy e-mailed me back and said he would hire him if it was up to him, but they don't have a budget for him. People should keep e-mailing them and letting them know we'd rather have Coach Sal then the idiots on there now.

I e-mailed WGR letting them I'd rather see him on over some of the whiners on there now. The guy e-mailed me back and said he would hire him if it was up to him, but they don't have a budget for him. People should keep e-mailing them and letting them know we'd rather have Coach Sal then the idiots on there now.

Sal really doesn't need 'GR. He's working on growing his own network and wind up with just as many listeners, but he'll own it. He gets pretty amazing numbers. He's almost at the point where he could sell real ads. What makes the show good is Sal. He is just a very endearing personality, plus he comes off like he actually understands some football and tries to explain stuff instead of just moaning incessantly. Really takes a Bills fan off the ledge.

FYI the link I posted will have an on-demand feed of the show if you want to catch it.

PTR

Sal really doesn't need 'GR. He's working on growing his own network and wind up with just as many listeners, but he'll own it. He gets pretty amazing numbers. He's almost at the point where he could sell real ads. What makes the show good is Sal. He is just a very endearing personality, plus he comes off like he actually understands some football and tries to explain stuff instead of just moaning incessantly. Really takes a Bills fan off the ledge.

FYI the link I posted will have an on-demand feed of the show if you want to catch it.

PTR

Thanx enjoyed listening to coach sal. Is he local to buffalo or living in charlotte NC

He genuinely appreciates his fans and that comes across during his show....unlike schoop and bullfrog who belittle callers and get pissed off if somebody asks how they are doing.

Edited by RayFinkle