If the Bills go 1-15 ...

Nah, I don't think Tuna would even take their phone call. Thing is, I believe RW feels he made the necessary changes last off-season when they hired Nix and Gailey. Even if those guys are home runs (doubtful) we'll never know because they can be undermined by Littman and Overdorf.

I think they've finally reached a breaking point where they can't continue like they have since TD was axed. Either they change the organizational structure and have a strong and qualified leader of football ops or they continue along as a bad to mediocre club with people behind the scenes wielding power. They've run out of quick fixes and cosmetic changes because the fans just won't buy it. That said, I still don't see them changing the structure of the franchise given the owner's age. Everyone knows the team is being set up for sale, not to compete with RW owning.

When I said "out of the picture", I meant completely GONE. :worthy:

It's been one year1 offseason and 4 games...seriously, do you guys want to kick out every single person who comes in and doesn't win immediately?

I'm done defending this FO and coaching staff, I defended them up until last night, when i held out hope and believed these guys had a plan and were trying to win games

But today it became apparent that this year is a complete throw away year and that they are just continuing the Pre-season and using this year to see what they have, setting back the rebuild another year

The Trent and Lynch moves could have been made during the offseason and things could have been done to help move the rebuild along, instead, they waste 1/4 of the season and continue to look like they don't know what they want to do anymore

It's been one year...seriously, do you guys want to kick out every single person who comes in and doesn't win immediately?

come on! take off your rose colored glasses and see that this organization is going no where! we're just going to suck until ralph dies!

/sarcasm

Also, Jimmy Johnson went 1-15 his first year with Dallas in '89, and look how that ended up.

When I said "out of the picture", I meant completely GONE. :worthy:

We can only hope. RW still has a lot of work to do-if he actually care as some report he does.

I'm done defending this FO and coaching staff, I defended them up until last night, when i held out hope and believed these guys had a plan and were trying to win games

But today it became apparent that this year is a complete throw away year and that they are just continuing the Pre-season and using this year to see what they have, setting back the rebuild another year

The Trent and Lynch moves could have been made during the offseason and things could have been done to help move the rebuild along, instead, they waste 1/4 of the season and continue to look like they don't know what they want to do anymore

Welcome to the dark side.

:o

So far Chan Gailey looks like he has no clue how to prepare a team to win any NFL game. If this team continues to get blown out on a regular basis, and shows no progress, Gailey and Nix are GONE!! How do you keep a coach who can't win at the NFL level? And lets not forget that this team was put together by Chan and Nix. They chose to keep the same QB's and do nothing to improve the O line. Do any of you have confidence that Nix has even the slightest clue how to build a team, after drafting a RB with the ninth pick? We brought in ZERO talented players in the offseason thru free agency (Yea some of you like Dwan Edwards-please he is marginal at best) And zero draft picks are making real contributions. If we keep losing, Gailey will have lost the team by week nine. Guaranteed. What credibility does he have with any of the players? He is no Shanahan. He hasn't coached in the NFL since the 90's. There is a reason for that. For all of you who think that Gailey and Nix will stay for awhile if they continue to lose. NO WAY. Watch the other NFL games. We are so ill prepared to compete compared to most it is incredible. No team in the league has more breakdowns on the O line every single week-not even close. And our D is by far the worst in the league. Someone is responsible. Sure Gailey does not have a lot to work with. But someone has to get the most out of these guys. David Nelson makes a few excellent plays at end of first half on TD drive. He than does not come into the game in the second half until the middle of the 4th qtr. Why was he on the bench? Lee should have been benched in the second half-simple as that. This team is one of the WORST coached and WORST talented teams the NFL has seen in the past 15 years.

IMO, Ralph has no plans nor desire to hire another FO or HC. Chan and company are here for as long as they want, unfortunately. I'd say nothing short of 3 consecutive 2-3win seasons gets them fired. They're not, in any way, acting as though they are under any pressure to win now.