How to Build a Franchise

Because of my extensive experience playing the Madden football video game in franchise mode, I am highly qualified as an NFL GM. Year after year I bring the virtual Bills to Super Bowl glory.

The first thing I do every year is trade or cut the majority of the players on the roster. The Bills players are always rated very low, and few have high Potential ratings, so you just want to get rid of them all right away. You definitely want to start by getting rid of Trent Edwards, first things first.

What you do is trade them all for draft picks, and then build your own team from scratch.

The downside is sometimes you might have to just simulate a full season or two, but that's really not a big deal.

I also keep the fans in mind, and put in the Super HD Jumbotron after a season or two. Also new cup holders.

Just trade away everyone on the team now, and get moving in the right direction!

Edited by NaPolian8693

Because of my extensive experience playing the Madden football video game in franchise mode, I am highly qualified as an NFL GM. Year after year I bring the virtual Bills to Super Bowl glory.

The first thing I do every year is trade or cut the majority of the players on the roster. The Bills players are always rated very low, and few have high Potential ratings, so you just want to get rid of them all right away. You definitely want to start by getting rid of Trent Edwards, first things first.

What you do is trade them all for draft picks, and then build your own team from scratch.

The downside is sometimes you might have to just simulate a full season or two, but that's really not a big deal.

I also keep the fans in mind, and put in the Super HD Jumbotron after a season or two. Also new cup holders.

Just trade away everyone on the team now, and get moving in the right direction!

:worthy: Nice, the part about keeping the fans in mind got a good chuckle outta me!