Survivor: Bills Island

In the first episode, Trent struggled when trying to assume an early leadership role, and failed to bond with his tribe. He was predictably voted off.

In the second episode, Jamon got voted off for his weak performances on the challenges.

In the latest episode, Marshawn was voted out. He never quite fit in on Bills Island, and was actually happy to go.

Who will get the axe at the next tribal council? Donte? Lee? Marcus? The next episode should be awesome!

In the first episode, Trent struggled when trying to assume an early leadership role, and failed to bond with his tribe. He was predictably voted off.

In the second episode, Jamon got voted off for his weak performances on the challenges.

In the latest episode, Marshawn was voted out. He never quite fit in on Bills Island, and was actually happy to go.

Who will get the axe at the next tribal council? Donte? Lee? Marcus? The next episode should be awesome!

This is the best thread premise of the season so far.

A sneak peak of the next episode shows Cornell Green whispering his doubts in the camera behind some foliage.

"I dunno man, for sum reason i think fitz n cj and even freddie r conspiring. they keep huddling by the fire and sneak sum nasty looks at me. i catch em tho. not sure what they mean yet. I even tried to get brohm to find out whats goin on, but he doesn't have his heart into it. he won't tell me sh*%... shhh quiet... they're coming"

Edited by Pilsner

2nd sneak peak.

Shortly after Green expresses his concerns, George Edwards walks back into camp from a failed hunting mission. As he raises what little he could scavenge, a recently dead half eaten mongoose and a fish he found on the beach, he stumbles and falls on and demolishes the only basket of fruit the tribe just earned. Looks of scorn shoot in his direction

"oh oh...oops... this doesn't look good" is his response before the camera cuts away.

Stay tuned...

Ralph gets his first camera confessional and they ask him to talk about the direction of his team:

Anyway, about my washtub...I just used it that morning to wash my turkey, which in those days was known as a "walking bird". We'd always have walking bird on Thanksgiving with all the trimmings: cranberries, Injun eyes, yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we'd all watch football, which in those days was called "baseball."

3rd and possibly last sneak peak for tonight.

As George Edwards falls on and destroys the tribe's recently earned source of fresh fruit, Chris Kelsay snickers and mouths into the camera "little do they know my new contract is a farce. I have pics!" Kelsay then stands up and goes to the horrified tribe who are circling the crushed basket of fruit in dismay. he pulls out a few fresh fruits from his pockets that he earlier snagged from the basket. Now in hopes of now gaining points from the group. Little does Kelsay know, after his talk with the camera, a face appears from underneath a big leaf, a face with peaked and interested ears to what Kelsay said... Moats.

Moats says... "ah ha, kelsay i know your secret now. pics huh? I knew u never belonged."

The plot thickens...

Edited by Pilsner

In a dramatic turn of events, Whitner pulls the camera crew to a secluded lagoon out of sight of the tribe. He confesses "I have the scoup on how Kelsey got his obscene contract extension, but i'll only tell if i'm sure i can get enough peeps to keep from voting me off." Before he says more, he spots a lame hog limping along a trail and in hopes of gaining brownie points, he lunges at the disadvantaged animal, only to be juked out of his jock strap. Camera pans away quickly before too much is shown.